chapter 11

" Hello Mr ben I want kaylie in kim mansion I don't care if you have to kidnap her or what but I want her here"  taehyung's mom said make everyone shock as hell.

"No mom" taehyung said coldly make everyone shock to confuse.

"Why son don't you want her in kim mansion " taehyung mom ask with questionable look.

"I want her mom but not like this let her roam freely for sometime after that I will caged her and never let her go then she will be mine just mine no one can take her from me no one. " taehyung said with extremely cold voice. Than his mom call mr ben again and tell him to not kidnap kaylie.

Time skip

4:00 of morning

Kaylie just come from her work and now she is taking shower. After taking  shower she come out of bathroom and throw herself on bed. She look at the ceiling while thinking about her life ,her friend, yesterday accident with taehyung and her past.

Her mind was just full of depressive thought

Her mind was just full of depressive thought. She can't control her mind.  Neither she control her mind nor she control herself. She let out a scream she was holding she start to cry while curling in ball on bed. She grab her head.

Her head was paining like hell. Nobody can describe the pain she going though. Everybody think her as a silent tomboy. But nobody know the reason of her silence. Everybody think her eyes is empty and holding too much secrets. But nobody know the reason of her emptiness nobody know the secret she is holding.

She was crying she feel pathetic on herself. She don't want to feel pathetic then she remember something which make her stop crying she look at the ceiling and remember the word she said in library.

"I will show them who I am"
"I will show them who I am "

Now only these seven words is roaming in her mind nothing else its like every depressive thought gone. But left only these 7 words than suddenly she stand up and said to herself
"I'm not afraid or scared girl"
"I'm cold ,rude and fighter girl".
" who always fight when she need to fight"

She feel anger rush through her veins thinking about yesterday accident. She put her hoodie cap on and start to walk out of her apartment she was walking to the public 24/7 gym which is near to her apartment.

She went inside the gym. She take the black cloth and role it around her hands

 She take the black cloth and role it around her hands