chapter 27

" What I am going to tell you all you all might become shock or sad " heseok said in serious tone

"What is it please tell us clearly? " suga ask

"After surgery when sky will wake up then we don't know if she will know you or not. She can be hyper if she know her past but we need to be calm. And also don't give her every information fast it can effect her brain or maybe she can again go back to coma with sudden pressure " heseok said

Kaylie was shock to the hell. Everyone was shock from what heseok said. But they can't do anything.

"O-ok " kaylie said with sad tone.

"Kaylie don't be sad she will be ok. " heseok said. Kaylie just nod her head.

_________

After surgery

Kaylie, taehyung and suga was siting out of operation theater. They were waiting for doctor to come out. Then suddenly dor open heseok come out. They all stand up and walk to heseok.

"How is she " suga ask.

"She is fine. She will wake up in 2-3 minute you can go inside. " heseok said with smile on his face and left from there

Taehyung held kaylie hand kaylie look at taehyung than at room. Kaylie tightly held taehyung hand and slowly walk inside. Suga also walk inside.

Kaylie is now standing infront of sky. A lonely tear skip from kaylie eyes when she saw sky sleeping in bed.

"Kaylie sit here" suga said while giving her a chair. Kaylie give him nod and sit beside sky bed.

Kaylie was looking at sky when sky hand move a little make kaylie shock. Taehyung and suga look at sky and come near to her bed

Sky slowly open her and her breath start to heavy make kaylie eyes widen she start to move. She look around try to think where is she. She was about to panic but then

"S-sky sky " kaylie call her sky look at her and become froze.

Sky try to sit up than suga come and help her.

"S-sky c-calm down " kaylie try to calm her down.

"K-kaylie w-where i-i am " sky ask desperately

"S-shush calm down you are in hospital calm down" kaylie said while controlling her tears.

"K-kaylie I a-am sorry " sky said and start to cry out loud. Kaylie look at sky and hug her.

"Shush i-its ok "

"S-suzy k-kill k-kevi---

"Shush calm down I know please calm down. " kaylie said while hugging sky more tightly. But sky didn't stop crying she was just crying kaylie was trying heard to not brust in tears.

Taehyung look at suga who was in verge of tear this is first time taehyung see suga cry but then taehyung put his hand on suga shoulder and signal him to let them leave alone for sometime.

They walk out. Sky was still crying on kaylie embrace kaylie was looking at wall being numb. Whole past start to play infront of her. Her face become blank. There was nothing in her mind expected past memories.

After some time sky sleep kaylie make sky sleep on bed and walk out of room like a dead body. Taehyung and suga look kaylie than suga ask.

"H-how is she now. "

"Suga"

"Go to sky you need her " kaylie said make suga froze.

"K-kaylie i-i " suga try to say something but cant say cause he know this is truth

"I-its ok s-she also n-need s-someone "
"Go" kaylie said while looking at wall blankly

Suga walk inside the room.

Kaylie look at taehyung her eyes start to become teary. Taehyung fastly hug kaylie and said.

"Its ok to cry, cry as much you want" hearing this kaylie hug taehyung and start to cry hard. Kaylie was crying like no tomorrow. She need someone and she had taehyung now.  She hug him tightly and cry hard.

After some time kaylie stop crying when no more left in her eyes. Now she feel depressed, numb, emotionless   she dont know what to do. Many past word roaming in her mind.

Taehyung just sit beside. Kaylie head rest on taehyung shoulder. Taehyung just crease her head.

Inside the room
Suga enter the room saw sky sleeping peacefully he sit on chair beside her bed. He held sky hand. He dont know why but since he saw sky he feel like he want to protect her. From first day when they refer sky in this hospital. He dont know but he always feel like to be with her. He always come to see sky secretly. Now saw her in this state make him want to hug her and comfort her.

He was in her own thought he dont know when a hour passed.

He flinch a little when sky move her hand a little. Then she open her eyes. And start to call kaylie name desperately

"K-kaylie k-kaylie "

"H-hey c-clam down she is outside " suga said seeing suga sky try to sit suga help her to sit on bed.

"W-who are y-you" sky said while fear can be visible in her eyes.

"I am min yoongi call me suga " suga can feel fear in sky eye. When sky notice that suga is helding her hand. She pull her hand hurriedly

"Hey its ok don't be afraid of me I won't do anything" sky just nod her head a little.

"Do you want to eat something. Ars you hungry"  suga ask

"N-no j-just s-stay with m-me" she said desperately suga just smile and held her hand.

"I won't leave you"

_________________________

"Miss Sky is awake " one guard said.

"What" suzy ask.

"Yes miss she awake two hours before"

After listening this suzy start to laugh

"Sky sky sky my next target to kill kaylie