chapter 10

After 3 day

In this three days Kaylie totally ignore Taehyung. She didn't even took glance at her. Taehyung always try to go near her but Kaylie pass by why like he didn't exist in this world. Taehyung always become frustrated in the thought of that his princess is ignoring him. And that make him angry as hell. He even try to contact with her through call but that time this happen.

Flashback
Yesterday

when Taehyung call Kaylie

Kaylie was making a sketch but then her phone rang show unknown number Kaylie was confuse that no one had her number then who is it she was curious that who is it then she pick up the call.

In call

Kaylie

.....

Unknown
Hello
Kaylie

Kaylie
.....

Unknown
Kaylie I know this is u
I'm Taehyung
And I call u because-

Taehyung cut off by kaylie hung up the call after knowing who is it

Back to the flashback.

After that Kaylie never pick up any call because she know no one have her number expected Taehyung. Knowing that Kaylie is ignoring him he became a mad person. He literally always shout on his guards and maids. He even sometimes broke things when he massage kaylie and didn't got any reply. His parents and friends are becoming worried for him as they don't know why he is behaving like this.

And most important in three days Kaylie also got another job for herself. After university she go cafe for work then she go 24/7 restaurant as dish washer. They ask her to become there new waitress but she deny there offer because she don't wanna talk to anyone as she is not a socialize person.

Kaylie is in her class as her professor is give them lecture and Kaylie listening it carefully and also as always her phone is on silent mode. Well Kaylie and taehyung had different classes.

On the other hand

Taehyung is hearing his lecture with no interest. His mind is full of Kaylie thoughts. He again take out his phone and massage Kaylie but as always he didn't get any reply which make him angry as well as frustrated. But this time he is hella angry and now he can't hold it anymore. He hardly thow his phone on floor. And slam his fist on bench. Make everything flinch in fear include jimin.

"W-what happened Taehyung" jimin as nervously.

" WHY IS SHE NOT FUCKING REPLYING ME" Taehyung shout in anger. He is too much piss right now as its been three days now. And now he cant take Kaylie ignorance anymore. He start to walk out of class. Professor didn't say anything as he is also afraid of Taehyung anger. Taehyung walk out of class ignoring jimin yelling. He angrily walk to Kaylie class. And there jimin didn't think twice and call Suga.

"Hyung come fast at room no 675 fast!!!" Jimin yell on phone and running behind Taehyung.

"But that is business department right. Why you want me to come there. And first of all why are you yell like a crazy man" Suga said not caring about his surrounding