chapter 22

"I love you Ren"

After hearing that from kaylie taehyung heart broke in million pieces. His heart more broke when he saw kaylie crying. He also start to cry hard like there is no tomorrow. He hug kaylie and the two of them cry in each other embrace. Kaylie also hug him tight. She feel so safe in taehyung embrace. Taehyung feel to much pain inside his heart like someone nearly kill him. When kaylie said.

"I-i'm sorry I-i know i-i don't d-deserve a-anyone.

" N-no k-kaylie don't say l-like this. P-please". Taehyung brust in tear with kaylie they were crying and crying in each other embrace. After sometime taehyung didn't hear kaylie sobs. He also stop crying and just in his own thoughts. He was hugging kaylie and kaylie was sleeping on his lap. Taehyung also don't know when he fell asleep while is head is lean against to bed. They were comfortably sleeping in each other embrace peacefully.

(The scene was Something like this☝️☝️)

At morning
Sun rays fell on them. Kaylie hug Taehyung more but then her face turn into frown. She open her eyes. Her head is hurting like hell. She look at her surrounding after seeing messy room then she realize what happened last night. She look at what is she hugging. She become shock than she remember what happened when she was drunk last night. She was looking at taehyung with blank face. She remember how comfortably she tell him her past because she want to.

She again hug taehyung cause she love the warmth of his hug. She love hugs. But again now she love one more think that is the person she is hugging tightly. While hugging him tightly kaylie whisper in extremely cold voice

"You are mine now only mine "

Kaylie hug taehyung tightly and put her head on his chest.

After sometime taehyung wake up he first saw kaylie sleeping on her chest like baby. But he don't know she is pretending like she is sleeping. Than he remember what happened at night. He just smile. He hug kaylie and peck on kaylie head. Make kaylie heart go insane. Than he try to wake up Kaylie.

"Princess wake up, princess " he give little tap on her cheek than kaylie pretend like she just wake up.

"Good morning princess  "taehyung wish kaylie. Kaylie also just said.

" morning "

"Princess go and freshen up we have to go school. "

Kaylie just nod her head a little. Than get up but taehyung pull her by holding wrist. She fell on taehyung. Taehyung held her by waist. Kaylie eyes was widened. Taehyung pull kaylie more close make her heart beat fast.

"W-what a-are y-you----- " kaylie cut off bye taehyung softly put his lip on her. Than he kiss her softly kaylie didn't move her lip as she was in to much shock. Taehyung just kiss kaylie lips softly. After some second taehyung pull out from kiss and said.