Ch 2: New entry

In the college
Today was one of those days that Ananta had missed the first lecture,
But it was not really important so that was a relief. She was a second year B.tech CS engineering student so slacking off won't work for her.

ANANTA'S POV
"Uff today I missed the first lecture itself and embarrassed myself so much... What a great start to a day... Now I am stuck in the open ground in this cold month of January"

So I went into the garden outside and sat under a tree . Having nothing better to do, I started reading my uhv notes for the quiz next Monday...

Pov ends

The boring subject did not captured
Ananta's attention for a long time and she started observing people around her which was one of her favourite pastime. The little kid who was trying to catch a flying leaf, an old man who was dozing on the bench and gets startled by crow's caw, the little squirrel trying to escape the walking people everything was perfect as it should be. Nothing out of place. Nothing extraordinary.

But but but......
There was this guy who just entered the park .... He was totally new .... Quite a handsome one.... Those nice curly hairs.... That perfect face .... Those beautiful green eyes .... Those eyes .... They reminded her of something..... But what.... It's something bad.... Dream... Her dream.... No... Her nightmare.... Her parents death.... The guy was coming near to her.... He spotted her.... Those eyes were making her uneasy..... Her heart was beating quite fast.... It was getting difficult to breath.... The more near he comes the fast her consciousness was slipping...... He's no near.... She fainted.....

As soon as the guy came near to her, her eye widened and she slipped into oblivion..

After sometime.................................

Ananta's pov
Ugh, my head hurts ... Where the hell am I?
This looks familiar...
This is the medical room of our college...

"Ouch", a sudden slap landed on my head...

"What the hell?"
And who it should be other than Naina, my bestie. She's one of those people who'll beat you if you are sick.
Pov ends

"Why the hell were you in the park? It's so cold out there, couldn't you sit in the cafeteria or atleast call anyone, if not for this good guy who manged to call me on time you would have died out of cold" A fuming Naina ranted, and before she could speak anything to stop her, Chaya, her other bestie spoke "Atleast let her breath Naina" and handed her a glass of juice.

But Ananta's mind was stuck to that other guys who was not in the room so she asked "where is that guy"
"He left" informed Chaya and disappointment was clear on Ananta's face ....

"There's something weird about that guy" Ananta thought.....

-----------------------------------------------------------
Holla lovelies!
Welcome to the next chapter of Anantavtara ... I know it's a bit short  but it's just the beginning
Hope you all like it ...
What do you think about the guy and what connection does he has with our protagonist...
Do comment your views and suggestions are welcomed 💗

Till then love you all... See you soon
Don't forget to
✨ Like
✨ Comment
✨Share

See you all next time
Bye !❤️