𝖲𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖻𝖺𝖽 𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗉𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝖾.

I woke up in a dark room, that's odd. Where am I? My head is killing me.

I looked around and it was dark. Just dark.

I saw another version of me standing with a smile on her face.

"You must choose.." she spoke, I gave her a confused look "Choose?, What do you mean Choose?" I asked her, she laughed.

"Do you care for your brother?" She asked with a small giggle.

"Which one?" I asked, she shook her head with a smile.

"Neteyam" after a moment, I nodded.

"Would you die for him?" She asked me, I was very confused "why are you asking me that?" I asked "answer the question" she hissed, I flinched

"Yes, I would die for him" I nodded sternly, she nodded back in approval. She sighed

"I didn't make the right choice" she trailed quietly "how? What choice"

"Neteyam died, he gone, my fault" she whimpered, before looking at me straight in the eye.

"If you care for your brother, change it. Strong heart. I will be here when you choose the right choice" She spoke, I was still very confused on what she had to say.

"Wait...are you saying I have to die to protect my brother?" I asked, she shrugged.

"Think about it, you never know, he could die after you protect him. Think about it. Don't do same mistake I did." She spat pointing a finger at me.

"How was it a mistake?" I asked trying not to sound selfish.

"Mourning. Hatred. Loss. Memory's. You don't like!"

"Let me show you"

I was no shown 2 different things at once. In one, Neteyam was in our mum's arms while she was screaming his name in loss.

"Ahh, Neteyam!...ahh" she cried trying to wake him up as we all crowed around with tears falling down, Aonung was hugged me as I cried into his chest.

My dad was hugging My mum as she cried at the loss of her oldest child.

Then in the other screen.

My brother, Lo'ak was holding back a crying aonung who was holding me in his arms. I had blood running down my chest and blood that looked like I came out of my mouth.

My mum and dad was the same with the other screen with Neteyam but Mum was screaming my name. Not Neteyam's.

Then it went black again.

I looked shocked. It was either me or my brother...

"How do I choose?" I asked, she nodded in approval.

"You will have to choose the right actions when the time comes. Quaritch will come back and try and kill you and your family. Even Aonung. But he will be ok and not hurt." She informed, I nodded trying to take it all in at once.

"Thanks for the warning" I tell her. She nodded.

"Bye, and remember. Don't be selfish. Think about it"

Then I woke up.

"Dad?" I asked quietly, then turning to see my mum who was panicking.

"Oh thank Eywa. Your awake" My mum mumbled, I gave a confused look before tapping under my nose to find blood in my finger "the hell?" I asked quietly.

"You had a massive nose bleed and you stopped breathing for a sec" My dad informed me, giving me a hug.

"I don't know what happened" I tell them, my mum mumbled while giving me a hug.

"Please give me strength not to smack the shit out of my eldest daughter" she spoke is Na'vi, I quickly moved behind my dad as I knew Na'vi but dad didn't. Only a little tiny bit.

"You gave me a heart attack, Aimee" she breathed out, I looked around to see it was day time.

Then we saw Ronal and Tonowari at our pod

"There has been a fight, that includes your son" Ronal informed then gave me a concerned look as I still had blood down my nose.

My parents looked at each other then scowled, they knew it was Neteyam.