𝖠𝗆 𝖨 𝗅𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀?

Aonung just hung his head, he was trying to trust Aimee but something told him not too. He had a feeling something was about to happen.

I left my spot as I was cutting the rope off my little sisters hands. As I did, I checked for any cuts or wounds. Neteyam was cutting the rope off the other two.

"Right. Come one" I tell them, only 5 of us were doing as told including myself. Lo'ak and Neteyam weren't following.

"Hey, what are you two doing?" I asked them, Lo'ak turned around and pointed to where Quaritch is most likely to be.

"Aimee, they have spider. We are getting him back. Come with us, don't come with us. I don't care" Lo'ak explained continuing to walk alongside Neteyam.

I turned to the 4 who were ready to ride back to safety, I sighed, Aonung looked at with with his eye slightly widened and he shook his head.

I looked at Kiri and Tsireya, I nodded at them. "Please get Tuk and Aonung to safety, I'll be back I promise" I instructed, the nodded.

"Aimee, haha, this is funny. You're coming with us" he stated sternly, I grabbed his wrist "Spider is my brother, I will do anything to save my family. I'll do anything to save you. So go!" I hissed, Tsireya had to dragged him with them but he just kept shouting my name to come back and telling me that I was going to get hurt, of course it was probably true, I mean I'm literally doing a life risk but spider is family and I have to stay close to Neteyam.

You have made the right choice.

I looked down before nodding confidently "hey! Wait up, I'm coming with you" I tell them.

We all walked into the main ship part, hiding in the shadows. Hitting the sky People with the weapon while Neteyam throws them into the water.

A man was about to shoot Lo'ak but Lo'ak killed him before anything, he took the body that he had killed.

"Let's go!" I shout desperately as we now had spider

"Go!" Spider shouts but of course, Lo'ak had to be himself and try to shoot them but Neteyam pushing him to cover.

"Give me that!" Neteyam scoft grabbing the gun from Lo'ak, shit, I walked up and yanked the gun from Neteyam "Dumbass, you can't shoot straight, give me the fucking gun!" I tell him, he just went with it.

I walked around the corner to shoot the avatars, I turned around the corner but not taking my eyes off the avatars "Go!Go!" I shouted trying to cover them.

"Promise you'll be ok?!" Neteyam shouted "I promise"

I looked back to the avatars on the floor, my eyes widened when more avatars came round, shit.

"We've got you now, ya little shit" one of them shouted, I shot the filthy mouth bastard.

Everything was going so fast, it made my head dizzy, I heared a loud gun shot before feeling extremely blood curling pain just below my hear. I looked down and the prick shot me, shit, I'm not going to hearing the end of this from Aonung. Shit this hurts fucking hell.

I shot the person who shot me. That was it no more avatars.

I run out to my siblings catching up to the, my legs feel like jelly.

I was struggling to keep my head above the water, the salty water mixed with my wound wasn't a nice feeling, it fucking hurts man..god I miss mum and dad...where the fuck are they. I felt like crying.

"Get on" Aonung shouts, he looks to me and smiled, thinking I came back alive and unharmed. Shit, I broke our promise.

Lo'ak noticed me and panicked "Sis, what's wrong?" He asked worried, now the attention was on us, I could tell Aonung was worried

"Go!" I tell them desperately

"I got shot"