Jock 27 - Santiago

When mom and dad left, Zach couldn't hold back a sigh of relief when they were gone. I had a harder time in those two days than on any other day in my life. When they were still around Zach would keep sneaking heated glances at me and brush along my body every time he passed me. These little things were the ones that got me frustrated; I couldn't act on them even though I wanted to badly. By the smirk, he was wearing it was clear that he knew he got to me. I silently promised to myself that he will regret it when mom and dad are gone.

I had to agree with mom when she said that the pier would be a stunning site for our wedding. The fact that Zach got embarrassed by it was a free bonus for me; he tried to hide from me. Of course, after that the whole park was abuzz with the fact we were getting married; several people witnessed the whole exchange between mom and Jules. "Are you okay querido? You keep rolling your neck." I asked as Zach rolled his neck for the umpteenth time today "You want a message?" He looked surprised at me "Are you for real?" 

I nodded my head "Sweet!" Zach rubbed his hand together as he stripped out of his shirt and pants before lying face down on the couch. I shake my head lightly before straddling Zach's ass; I start gently messaging his scalp before moving down to his neck. The deep grunt Zach utters as I reach it and the tenseness of his muscles tell me all I need to know; this is the main problem. The deep sigh a few at least five minutes of intense messaging tells me I successfully removed the tense muscle. "Don't stop now" Zach murmured as I was about to stop, shrugging I continue with his shoulders and enjoy the light shudder that ran through his body. The lower I got the more his breathing hitched; I could tell he was getting turned on; he was silently moaning and quietly rotating his hips under my hands.

I decided to tease him a little and gently ground into his ass, which got me a louder moan and a slight arching. I tsk and swat away his hand as he was reaching down, "No touching until I say so querido." He glares at me over his shoulder before turning around fully and now I am straddling his hard-on. As I glance into his hooded eyes he bites his lower lip and places my hands on the waistband of his boxers. 

I grin evilly as I remove my hands from his boxers; I place them on his shoulders and start messaging again. My hands move to his erect nipples; turning them into pebbles. He arches; moaning before my hands slide lower and tease his abs and pecs. I wiggled a little lower so I can message his hips and inner thighs. The bulge in his boxers is now prominent and has a little wet stain. Faintly I heard a door open and close; I didn't pay too much attention to it. I was too absorbed in what kind of sound I could elicit from Zach by keeping my touches light and teasing.

Zach growls as I get up and walk away, "Where are you going?" Shrugging at his command I decide to check the front door, and sure enough, it isn't fully closed. Turning I spot something on the hall table that made me smile; I didn't even need to read the little handwritten note in mom's handwriting. "Look what I found," I said as I held up a small package of condoms. "It seems mom finally relents and will let us have sex." Zach gapes at the package before laughing and wiggles suggestively with his naked body. "Maybe you need to read this first" I waved with the little note before dropping it in his very naked, delectable lap. Picking up the little piece of paper "What is this?"

Dear boys,

I suppose that you're really in a stable relationship. Therefore I gave you this little token of trust; you can use these as you see fit. But don't have more sex than the amount in the box. I will know if you two bought more or different ones.

P.S. I will check the box when you get back, don't use it too much this box needs to survive until your wedding

Zach's eyes widened when he reached the end of the note, "What is this, the damn thing needs to survive until the wedding?" I chuckled "It's a good thing this has at least say like five hundred condoms, right?" His mouth was gaping open like a fish "What you mean five hundred?" I giggled slightly "Unlike you, I read the discretion and it said five hundred" He blushed and stammered "F-five hundred?! A-are you s-sure?" I laughed out loud "No, I wish; it only holds fifty" Zach's face went a little more relaxed when he heard that there were only fifty in the pack; he looked a little white when I said five hundred.