The collector

*Fu's massage shop. Master Fu is meditating with Wayzz beside him.*
Wayzz: Master, are you okay?
Master Fu: She's here!(Marinette knocks on the door and Wayzz flies off and hides inside the phonograph.)Hello, Ladybug!
Tikki: I know you never wanted me to bring her here again but... you must see what she's discovered. Show him, Marinette.
Marinette: I've been here; I've met you before. You're the healer that cured Tikki when she was sick! (Marinette has flashbacks of her meeting Master Fu.) Soo... I'm guessing you're not really a vet?
Master Fu: Not really. That was your first day of school, that wasn't a chance meeting either. (Master Fu has flashbacks of Marinette helping him.) Marinette, you're always ready to help others. I knew that day, that very moment, that you'd make a fantastic Ladybug!
Marinette: But, who are you?(Master Fu stands up and guides Marinette to the phonograph and uses the code which unlocks access to the Miracle Box.)
Tikki: Master Fu is the last known member of the Order of the Guardians!
Wayzz: (Wayzz gets out of the phonograph and starts talking to Marinette.) Guardians of the Miraculous! I'm Wayzz, Master Fu's kwami. It's a pleasure to meet you, Marinette.
Marinette: Uhh, you too! (She chuckles)
Master Fu: We guardians are responsible for protecting and distributing the Miraculous, for the good of all humanity. We are chosen in childhood and trained for many years, specially for this mission. When we were much, much younger, we... (he sighs) I made a mistake. The guardians' temple was destroyed, all because of me! Two of the Miraculous were lost that day. The Butterfly and the Peacock. Also gone forever was the ancient spellbook!
Marinette: But all it has are drawings of old superheroes and a bunch of strange symbols.
Master Fu: Not strange to a Guardian. Back in the days, I was never given the opportunity to even have a look at it, but I've been taught enough to be able to partially decipher the code.(Marinette looks at Tikki, then hands the Miraculous book to Master Fu.)These pages contain various spells capable of giving Ladybug,Phantom and Cat Noir special abilities we haven't known about, until now! Obviously, this book is invaluable.
Marinette:wait,we're you the one who also give Phantom her miraculous?
Master Fu: No,because of how powerful it can be,it had its own Guardian,but I did knew the Guardian,he was a very good friend of mine.
Marinette: knew? As in—
Master Fu:yes...sadly I got word that he is no longer with us, am glad the miraculous ended up in the right hands.

*Adrien's room. Nathalie shows CCTV images of Adrien and Diana stealing the Miraculous book from Gabriel's safe.*
Gabriel: Why did you two take the book?
Adrien: I... I just wanted to know what you were hiding behind that portrait that was so important. You.. you never told me about those things. I was intending to give it back to you, I swear! But then—
Diana: I lost it.(She stands up) Adrien wanted to put it back but I told him I wanted to look it over but then I lost the book,it's my fault. Am sorry uncle.
Gabriel: How can I possibly trust you two again, Adrien and Diana?
Diana: I'm so sorry.
Adrien: We can get you another copy.
Gabriel: It's one of a kind! The book's the source of my inspiration.
Adrien: I didn't know that. I hardly know anything about you, Father.
Diana: But again,(she moves so she is standing in front of Adrien and covers his mouth) it's all my fault,I will accept any punishment you give me but Adrien is innocent in this situation.(Adrien looks at her in shock)
Gabriel:Mmm...alright then You won't be returning to school. You'll be home-schooled with Nathalie. While Adrien will continue to go to school but he will have to return home immediately after.(Adrien looks at Diana feeling guilty as Diana nods)
Diana: of course uncle.(Nathalie looks at Adrien and Diana and Gabriel leaves the room and then Nathalie leaves)
Adrien: Why did you take all the blame?
Diana: because if I didn't you would have been back to homeschool again and I couldn't just let your freedom get taken away from you again when I could do something about it.
Adrien: yeah but...now your freedom is gone and you...can't go back to school...
Diana:(she gives him a smile as she puts her hand on his shoulder) it will be ok,Adrien. I'll be fine.