1// Promise me.. [ BKDK ANGST ]

The wind howled through the deserted streets of the city as Izuku made his way toward he abandoned warehouse where he had been told to meet his contact. He had received an anonymous tip about a group of villains planning to attack the city, and he couldn't ignore it.

As he approached the warehouse, Izuku heard a faint sound coming from inside. It sounded like someone was in pain. Without hesitation, he burst through the door.

What he saw inside made his blood run cold. There was a group of villains torturing one of his classmates, trying to extract their Quirk for their own use.

Izuku tried to fight back, but the villains were too strong. Just when he thought all hope was lost, he heard a familiar voice.

"Izuku, get out of here!"

It was All Might, his hero and mentor. Izuku had never been happier to see him.

All Might fought off the villains with ease, taking about an hour and a half at most, but it was too late for Katsuki. As he lay dying in Izuku's arms, he whispered one final request.

"Promise me that you'll become a hero, Izuku. Promise me that you'll protect the city and never let anything like this happen again." It sounded unreal, coming from the one man that'd always tell him off, that he'd never make it, he'd never be able to become a hero.

But now as Deku hold him tight, his grasp weakening as Katsuki's breathing stopped slowly.

Izuku made the promise, and he never forgot it. From that day on, he dedicated his life to becoming the greatest hero the world had ever known.