2024 (UPDATE)

👋 Thank you so much to every single person who even took the time out of their day to read these. I really appreciate it. Writing has always been a HUGE part of my life.

That being said, its been nearly a year since I updated this story. Which is why I believe its time for me to step away from this and officially mark it as done. I'm going to write longer stories with MHA characters from now on, instead of short one-shots.

I've been gone for awhile. A lot of things have gone on in my personal life, some which I'm not comfortable sharing, but some of which I will share:

1. I came out to my family.
Well, I didn't MEAN to. I made a joke and it all kind of fell into place. My parents don't support transgender folk, which I really couldn't care less about because I don't fully know if I myself am transgender. I love my family and respect their decisions and would rather not argue. (They found out about me being bisexual aswell and they are super supportive about that!)

2. I started high-school.
When I made this account, I was 13. I was in middle school, isn't that crazy? Anyway, since then, I've become a whole new person and learned a lot of things I didn't know of beforehand, some of which benefits me and some of which that does not.

3. Mental health issues.
I won't go too far into details but at the time of writing these I was in a severely bad mental space and I am currently recovering now. I realize that I was suffering and am getting better, and that maybe writing fanfiction constantly isn't the most... normal coping mechanism, to say the least.

Those are only the top 3 reasons, I have MANY more. I hope you understand! I will be posting more stories, just probably not any one-shots! :)