35// Protected forever [ DADZAWA / SHINSOU ANGST ]

Shinsou had always known that his family was toxic and abusive, but he had never been able to escape their grasp. He had always felt trapped and alone, with no one to turn to for help.

But one day, everything changed. As he was wandering the streets, lost and alone, he was suddenly approached by a kind and caring man - Aizawa.

Aizawa could see the pain and fear in Shinsou's eyes, and he knew that he had to do something to help. And so, he gently took Shinsou by the hand and led him to a nearby park, where they could sit and talk in peace.

As they sat on a bench, Aizawa listened as Shinsou poured his heart out, telling him about the abuse and neglect that he had suffered at the hands of his family. He told Aizawa about how he had always felt alone and lost, with no one to turn to for help.

And as Aizawa listened, he knew that he had to do something to help Shinsou. He couldn't bear to see the young boy suffer any longer, and he knew that he had to offer him a way out.

And so, as Shinsou finished his story, Aizawa took a deep breath and made a decision. "Shinsou," he said softly. "I can't imagine how hard it must have been for you, but I want you to know that you don't have to go through this alone any longer. I want to adopt you and be your family. I promise to be there for you and to support you no matter what. Will you let me be your father?"

Shinsou's eyes filled with tears as he heard Aizawa's words. He had always wanted a family who cared about him and who would be there for him, and now, finally, he had found one.

And so, as Aizawa took Shinsou into his arms and held him close, both of them knew that they had found a love and a bond that would last a lifetime. They were grateful for each other and for the happiness and joy that they had found. 

As Aizawa and Shinsou settled into their new life together, they both knew that it wouldn't be easy. Shinsou had a lot of healing to do, and he struggled with trust and attachment issues as a result of his abusive past.

But Aizawa was patient and understanding, and he worked hard to create a safe and loving environment for Shinsou. He knew that it would take time, but he was determined to help Shinsou heal and grow.