36// Itchy Sweater [ ERASERMIC FLUFF ]

Shota sighed as he pulled the itchy pink sweater over his head, feeling a sense of resignation wash over him. He knew that his husband, Mic, had given him the sweater with the best of intentions, and he loved Mic more than anything in the world.

"Are you sure you want to wear that sweater, Shota?" Mic asked, a hint of concern in his voice. "It doesn't look very comfortable."

Shota shrugged, trying his best to smile. "I know it's not the most comfortable thing in the world, Mic," he said. "But you gave it to me, and you said you loved it. And I want to show you that I love it too."

Mic frowned, his heart heavy with guilt. He had given Shota the sweater on a whim, not realizing how much it would bother him. And now, seeing the way it made Shota uncomfortable and unhappy, he wished that he had never given it to him in the first place.

"Shota, I'm sorry," he spoke gently. "I had no idea that the sweater would bother you so much. I was just trying to show you how much I care about you, and I never meant to cause you any pain or discomfort."

"And I appreciate the gesture. But maybe this sweater isn't really my style. Maybe we could find something else that we both love and that makes us both happy." Mic nodded happily.

slowly took the pink sweater off of Shota's shoulders, his heart filled with a sense of dread as he felt the itchy fabric prickling against his skin. He knew from Shota's expression that it was dreadful, but he had no idea that it would be so unbearable.

"Ugh, this sweater is the worst," Present Mic said, trying his best to grin through the discomfort, "My skin is on fire!" Shota chuckled, his eyes shining with amusement. "I know, right?" he said. "and now you see why I was so reluctant to put it on in the first place."

"Shota, I'm sorry," he said, his voice sincere and heartfelt. "I never meant to cause you or myself any discomfort. I just wanted to show you how much I care about you, and how much I appreciate everything you do for me."