Chapter 32

(Mild spicy scenes incoming⚠️)
(Song listed at the top: The Morning - The Weeknd)

Kataleya

"Why's your cheesecake so sour?" I giggle after taking a bite out of London's dessert as he glares at me.

It's been a week and a half since Londyn gifted me the kitchen studio and I've never been so in love. I'm here every hour, every second of the day and I sometimes bring Kiara with me so that we can bake cookies. We bake a lot of cookies.

I'm so happy that Londyn pushed me to continue to follow my dreams because the passion I have for my dream career sets my soul on fire. I put power, time and love to my calling so that it actually tunes into my heart's desires. I live it and I breathe it.

"You were the one who told me to add lemon to the cheesecake filling!" He scoffs with a smile on his face as I continue to laugh.

"A few drops! Not the whole damn fruit!" I retort between laughs and hug Londyn from behind as he groans and rubs his face with his hands.

"So?! And why did we even make salted caramel raspberry gingerbread cheesecake? Christmas is over." He sighs before taking a bite out of his cheesecake and then gagging at how sour it is.

"Because they wanted the recipe." I calmly say with a smile and point to the camera in front of us. Yes, they. I opened a YouTube channel and started filming recipe videos and vlogs which are very much appreciated. I have about 700 thousand subscribers and it's only been a week! Crazy what benefits you get when having a famous boyfriend.

"Okay okay, I get it. Who's cheesecake did you guys like more? My acid-tasting, sour, literal heart-stopping cheesecake or Kataleya's mouth-watering, delectable, flavoursome cheesecake? Bye!" He shouts to the camera before running to it and shutting it off.

He then comes back to me and wraps his arms around my body while burying his face into my neck. The action makes me automatically throw my hands over his neck and pull him closer as I relax to his touch. It's surreal how amazing it feels to be held like this and especially by him. I really don't deserve this ray of sunshine but I'm so grateful that he's still here.

"I'm so proud of you." His voice vibrates into my skin, sending shivers down my spine that my embarrassed ass wished he didn't feel.

He chuckles and runs his hands under my shirt, up my back, making me let out a gasp. His fingers burn runes on my skin in a pleasing manner. I'm obsessed with his touch— I crave his touch.

*****

"Baby! Come here!" Londyn calls out and I follow his voice that leads me to the bathroom door. There he stands with a head- and body towel hanging from his arm and the other arm behind him, holding the door.

"What is this?" I ask, giggling at his well posture and slightly craned head. He smiles with his eyes closed, feeling very proud of what he just has done— whatever that is.

"I told you earlier that I am proud of you but I want to do something for you to really know. Is that okay?" He asks and my heart blossoms at his thoughtfulness. Instead of giving him an answer, I take quick steps towards him before bringing his face down to join my lips into a loving kiss.

How'd I get so lucky with a man like him? So sweet, so kind-hearted and so fucking perfect.

"It's more than okay." I breathe out against his lips and feel his pull up into a smile.

Londyn covers my eyes while walking me into the room and a gasp leaves my mouth once he lets me see the bathroom.

The bathtub is full with bubbles and rose petals and rose scented candles are scattered around the tub. A basket is placed in the middle with different types of chocolates, more roses but this time white and a card saying: I'm proud and I love you,, on the front.