Mission 2: Muzan Kibutsuji & the Demon Doctor

Dante and Tanjiro made their way to the capital city of Tokyo in Asakusa in a few days. It was late midnight as lights shined over the district. It was fully modernized, but it still retained the traditional Japanese decorations, architecture, and structures. The people were either wearing western clothing or kimono. Tanjiro had Nezuko out since it was nighttime, but Nezuko was in a drowsy state. Tanjiro's eyes were opened wide as he was in shock at how the city was. Dante noticed this and laughed at his reaction.

Tanjiro: 'Are the cities this advanced now? It's nighttime, but it's so bright!'

Dante: You really are a countryside boy, aren't you? Is this your first time in a city?

Tanjiro: It's... It's so bright. To think the cities are this modernized...

Dante: You'll get used to it. I was born and raised in the west, so I don't have a problem with that.

Tanjiro looked at Dante with his jaw dropped.

Tanjiro: Your cities are like this, too?!

Dante: Yep, you gotta thank us, westerners, for making your country this way.

They continued their way throughout Asakusa. Tanjiro kept looking and was still in shock.

Tanjiro: 'The buildings are so tall! What is this? Just what did foreigners do to have the Japanese people live this way?'

They walked to a railroad when they heard a horn. Tanjiro looked and saw a type of machinery he was completely unaware of. Dante grabbed him by the shoulder and pulled him back.

Dante: Whoa there, Tanjiro. The train's coming.

Tanjiro: "Train"?

He looked at the machine known as a train as it passed by them. He put on his hood over his head as the lights were too much for him.

Tanjiro: I feel dizzy...

The trio made their way across and continued. Tanjiro noticed a dark alley and thought it would be good to go there.

Tanjiro: Uh, let's go this way, Nezuko!

As he dragged Nezuko into the alley while Dante was still behind, he soon noticed that a man and a woman were making out. His face turned red from witnessing the scene. The man and woman stopped as they too noticed them. Tanjiro quickly bowed his head.

Tanjiro: I-I beg your pardon!

Tanjiro quickly ran out of the alleyway with Nezuko. Dante looked at the couples.

Dante: Quick tip: if you're gonna make out, at least don't do it where you're literally in the open, okay?

Dante left the alley and followed Tanjiro. Later, they were out of the populated and bright area of the city, and now in a more isolated area with fewer lights and almost no one around. They stopped by a stand where a bald man was smoking.

 They stopped by a stand where a bald man was smoking