Mission 3: Tsuzumi Mansion

Dante and Tanjiro were walking in an area with plows of fields. Then, the crow flew up around Tanjiro.

Crow: South-southeast! Your next location is south-southeast!

Tanjiro: I heard you! I know, so give me a break and quiet down!

Crow: South-southeast! South-southeast!

Tanjiro tried to calm his crow down while putting his hands up.

Tanjiro: I got the message, so please!

Just as Dante was about to draw one of his pistols at the crow, they were interrupted by a huge wind coming their way.

???: Please!!!

The crow caw in annoyance when he was interrupted by the voice louder than him.

Dante: What the hell?

They all looked ahead and noticed a boy with yellow hair and a yellow mixed with orange haori over the Demon Slayer uniform holding onto a girl.

Yellow-haired Boy: I'm begging you! I'm begging you! I'm begging you! Please marry me!

The girl was uncomfortable and tried to pry the crying boy off, but he would not let go.

Yellow-haired Boy: I could die any day, you know?! That's why I want you to marry me! Please! I beg of you!

They all watched with deadpanned and confused expressions.

Tanjiro: Wh-What's up with them? What in the world?

Dante: That's what I wanna know.

(Opening)

_______________________________________

(Back with Dante and Tanjiro)

The two continued watching as a little sparrow let out a few chirps and flew toward them.