Mission 5: Mount Natagumo

The next night, Nezuko crawled out of her box in her child form before she changed back into her normal size.

Zenitsu: Nezuko!

Nezuko turned to her right to see Zenitsu wiggling his body in such a weird manner.

Zenitsu: Nezuko!

She blinked her eyes at Zenitsu with a stoic look and confusion. Then, Zenitsu giggled and moved in closer to Nezuko, making her back away. She quickly began running away from Zenitsu, chasing her around the room.

Zenitsu: Nezuko! Nezuko!

Nezuko whimpered as she stepped back from Zenitsu. Tanjiro intervened and had his arms out to block Zenitsu.

Tanjiro: Zenitsu, stop that already!

Zenitsu stopped and gazed with silence until he closed his eyes and smiled.

Zenitsu: Ta-n-jiro.

He went in and clasped Tanjiro's hands. Tanjiro screamed in panic, and it was his turn to run away with Nezuko from Zenitsu.

Zenitsu: Let's be friends, Tanjiro!

Tanjiro: Zenitsu, I'm begging you! Stop chasing us!

Zenitsu: Don't say that, Tanjiro! Nezuko!

Tanjiro: Stop, Zenitsu!

Zenitsu: Nezuko! Tanjiro!

While they continued running around the room, Inosuke was outside, looking at the sky. His stomach growled as he turned his gaze at it.

Inosuke: Man, I haven't eaten yet.

The old lady came and delivered him some clothes.

Elderly Lady: Pardon me. Those clothes of yours are quite soiled, I see.

Inosuke turned his attention to the woman sitting next to him.

Eldery Lady: I'll clean them for you, so please wear these in the meantime. These are pleasant to the touch and quite comfortable.

Inosuke let out a small gasp when she mentioned how the clothes she had were comfortable for him to wear.

Eldery Lady: How does tempura for dinner sound? You know, something covered with batter and fried.

Inosuke groaned in awe at the description of tempura. Back inside, Tanjiro and Nezuko were still running from Zenitsu.

Zenitsu: Hey, wait up! Wait up! Come back here, Nezuko!

Tanjiro: Zenitsu, please!

That was until Inosuke slid the shoji doors opened with a loud roar, causing everyone to stop. He was also donned in the clothing given to him. He quickly headbutted Tanjiro in the back. Tanjiro screamed in pain and fell to the floor.

Tanjiro: Wh-What was that for?

Inosuke replied by giving another roar, and everyone went alert. He charged and started chasing Tanjiro while Zenitsu was behind Inosuke despite being afraid of him. Nezuko stood next to her box and watched the whole thing.

Tanjiro: Wait, wait! Stop chasing us, Inosuke!

Zenitsu: Tanjiro!

Dante opened a shoji door and witnessed the three boys running around the room while Nezuko just watched.

Dante: What the hell are you kids even doing?

Tanjiro: Inosuke, please! Just stop! Stop chasing us!

Zenitsu: Tanjiro, hold up! Wait for me!