Denouement

"yes father..."

"You're going to proceed on doing hacking, I'll inform the higher ups about your health"

"Thank you father"

"You're a wasted asset, whatever, a new kid is coming in anyway"

"Goodbye"

The call ended and Y/n sighed, a new kid? What do I do? Should I save them?

Suddenly her phone rang again, the name Mom made her smile softly.

"Mama?" She answered with a smile on her lips

"I killed him..."

"What?" Her eyes widened at the woman's statement

"Who?"

"Choi Minsook"

She was speechless "H-how are you going to lead the family now? What about the new kid they're talking about? Mama? What the hell is happening?" She was stupefied

"We all bare fake identity in this mansion, it's easy to run away with our real identity, our faces were severely caked with make up when we were publicized, I'll get rid of all the dna documents and I'll run away with Hannah"

"Hannah?"

"The new child he brought in, I'll wire you the money, I'll be coming to Japan with her, I'll update you soon"

"Mama-" the call cut.

Y/n was lost. What the hell just happened. She groaned, her bald head covered with a beanie to prevent her feeling cold, her scalp slowly healing

She side glanced at the two male beside her, one slowly waking up "You're finally awake, it's a little weird seeing a doctor on a hospital bed" she mumbled, the male turning his head to her voice

"Choi Y/n?" He murmurs making the girl shake her head "My real name is Aguni Y/n, I'll have to tear those papers" she whispered the last sentence to herself.

One last mission before she goes in a different path, she has to destroy all the papers she had in this place.

"You got your surgery?" He smiles and Y/n nodded "Of course I did doctor, while I was in a little coma state, they decided to remove my tumor" she pointed to her head

"And I heard my heart stopped for a minute, and so did the two of you" she laid down, Chishiya eyed the woman, unsure how she even knew him when they clearly never met. Only he had known of her through the papers given to him.

"How do you know me?" He asks and the girl shrugged "I was there when my letter was given to you, by the way, I was supposed to go get the letter back and not have my surgery so urgently, but I guess things just randomly happen" she stared at the news on the TV. A meteor.

"I'll go on a walk, I'll inform the other doctors you're already awake" she smiled at the male before walking out of the room.

Chishiya felt a random nostalgic and warm feeling from her smile. He was sure he must've seen her somewhere before other than her picture on her medical records.

×××

While she walked down the hallways of the hospital, she saw a few faces she could recognize yet unsure where she'd seen them. Faces of which she couldn't get herself to forget. Especially that face of that male who was beside her own hospital bed.

She stopped to see a woman staring into a room where a man laid, trying his best to survive. The nurse that came out asked her if she knew him but she didn't.