Ten

Two days later

Carlos crumpled the wrapper from his McDouble burger and shoved it into his pocket as he went through airport security.

He watched impatiently as their passports were scanned and their luggage weighed.

"I hope you and your...partner have a lovely time in Greece." The check-in officer told him with a smile as she handed back their passports, and Logan's own lips twitched mischievously. Carlos wanted to correct her, but just nodded politely.

If Carlos was flattered by Logan booking a private flight, he was doing a pretty darn good job at hiding it. After he had put his suitcase away and they had boarded, he fished his iPod out of his pocket, slipped the headphones into his ears and closed his eyes.

Logan sat next to him, their knees leaning against each other. Ten hours was a long time, and Carlos needed his mind as far away from anything Logan related to prevent any... spontaneity.

"You're seriously going to ignore me for the entire flight?" Logan asked, nudging his knee.

"Next time, you'll consider flying commercial if you want human attention so bad." Carlos replied, turning up the volume on his favorite 90's band, The Backstreet Boys.

He felt Logan's hand slide over his thigh and he relaxed with a soft, low moan. But he was tired, and he was not going to fuck thirty thousand feet in the air. He had to learn to resist Logan if they were going to spend a week working together.

"Logan, no. I'm tired." He said, swatting his hand away and falling asleep.

                           *

Carlos woke up ten hours later with a stiff neck, jetlagged and groggy. Logan was in the seat across from him, scrolling through his phone with a scowl on his face.

"Is there a problem?" He asked as Logan's frown deepened, standing up to stretch. Logan acknowledged him for the first time in hours, with a smile.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked, tucking his phone in his suit jacket.

Carlos smiled sarcastically and cracked his neck, and Logan laughed.

"You can get some rest later at the hotel. We have a nine o'clock meeting which should last approximately an hour, maybe less." He said, standing up and with his hand on the small of Carlos' back, guided him out of the plane.

Carlos' skin heated up at the way Logan had said we. He focused on the feel of Logan's cool fingers on his arm as the driver brought the car around, his skin soaking up the October sunshine.

"There is a problem." Logan said as the car left the airport, with an anxious set of his shoulders.

Carlos raised his brows in answer, looking at him.

"There's no hotel that isn't fully booked out in Santorini. Only by seriously pulling some strings, was I able to get one room for the both of us." He said stoically, folding his arms and crossing his legs.

"Well it sure did not seem like a problem when we shared my apartment." Carlos replied flatly, leaning his head against the window and closing his eyes.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you. I don't trust myself not to have my way with you right here and now." Logan said matter-of-factly, his lips a tight line.

Carlos squeezed his eyes tighter and scoffed.

"I'm willing to risk it." He said, and fell asleep.

He woke up again as they got on the boat from Athens to  Santorini, and had dinner on the deck with Logan.