Seventeen

Logan groaned as Carlos leaned over and turned up the volume on the radio of his Maybach GLS 600.

Sweet Caroline destroyed his eardrums, but Carlos looked so damn cute singing along for him to care.

"Hands, touching hands, reaching out, touching me, touching youu... Sweet Caroline, good times never seemed so good. I've been inclined, to believe they never would, but now I.."

He screamed off key, then burst out laughing and wiped the sweat from his forehead as Logan parked the car.

Apparently, yelling was a workout. He helped Carlos with his luggage and prayed they would not run into his neighbor in the elevator.

He sagged with relief as they stepped out of the elevator, pushed his key in the lock and  threw open the door to his penthouse.

"You ready?" Logan asked, and planted a kiss on Carlos' forehead.

Carlos nodded, stepped in and closed the door behind him.

"Woah. My entire apartment could fit in your living room," Carlos deadpanned as his eyes lazily trailed over everything. He shrugged and pursed his lips.

"Hm. It's nice, I guess. Hey don't you think we're moving things too fast though?" He asked with a frown, leaning against his suitcase.

Logan stared at him thoughtfully, tucked his arms under his thighs and lifted him off the ground. Carlos' palms immediately flattened against the flexing muscles of Logan's pecs and his breathing shallowed.

"Do you love me, Carlos?" Logan asked, his face only inches from Carlos' own.

"Ye--yes." Carlos squeaked, distracted by Logan's warm, minty breath against his face.

"Well I," he paused and pressed his soft lips to Carlos', then said,"I am crazy about you. I love you more than you could imagine. And as long as we have our love, we shall figure everything out."

Carlos smiled at his answer...he seemed satisfied as he leaned in for another kiss.

"You're so...cringe." He said with a laugh and Logan swatted his ass playfully.

"Now, why don't we go and christen our house with our love making?" Logan said into Carlos' ear with a chuckle, and the boy giggled and nodded.

They made love all afternoon and deep into the evening, in each and every room of the apartment. When they were done, the whole place smelled like sex and exhaustion.

They settled on the couch and Carlos picked some Ryan Reynolds flick on Netflix, but fell asleep twenty two minutes into the movie.

He looked so peaceful with the blue light from the T.V on his face, so Logan turned off the movie, curled up behind him and after kissing his neck a few times also fell asleep.

Carlos was talking softly into his phone when Logan woke up, obviously trying not to disturb him. He muttered something into the phone and cut the call, then smiled at Logan as he sat up.

"Good morning. Smells great in here." Logan said, his voice thick with sleep.

"That's because I'm being a good housewife and making you breakfast," Carlos replied with faux enthusiasm.

He went into the kitchen and put pancakes, bacon and eggs on two plates. His cooking skills did not extend beyond that. He poured coffee for Logan and orange juice for himself and carried everything to the living room in his hands.

"Housewife?" Logan asked and cocked a brow, stabbing a piece of bacon onto his fork.

"Yes, housewife. Picture it, Logan. We can get married, you in one of your fashionably retarded dark suits, and me in a white one...yes actually, I want a veil and pink roses or white lilies  with it," he said, drizzling syrup over his pancakes and laughed.

Logan looked at him over his coffee, and blew the steam away. He wanted to bring it up, mainly because he did not want any secrets between them.

It's a bit late for that, he thought.

"You're a hater; my suits are great," he paused, and tried the words out in his head.

"Carlos, I noticed how uncomfortable you got when I caught you on the phone this morning. Who was it?" he asked softly...to show him he wasn't invading, and looked directly at him.

Carlos stopped smiling and scratched the back of his neck.

"No one actually. The network provider...my data was blocked or something. But I fixed it, don't worry."

Logan sighed. "You're a terrible liar, babe," he said, but he did not push it.

He did not want to ruin breakfast, or Carlos' good mood. He forced a smile and shoved a pancake into his mouth.

"But you do make the best pancakes."

Myeh! New York is boring. And cold. Also, I feel like I have to apologise for not updating in a long time. I have a life, guys (just kidding, I really love all of you who read my book[s].)

Anyways, enjoy the heavy updates and pls

Vote, comment and share ):)