Chapter Nineteen (Roman)

I woke up before her, so I could only watch her sleep

I woke up before her, so I could only watch her sleep. I know. It's creepy. But watching her rest her head peacefully against my chest, her arms hugging me closer as I hear her soft snores, is the best part of my morning. If I manage to be near her, it's worth the creepiness. I started smoothing her silky black hair. She shifts but calms down again after a few seconds. I lowered my head, burying my nose in her hair.

God, I'm so stupid. I hurt her, and she's still here with me. Still in my arms, hugging me like she's afraid she'll lose me. I kiss his head every now and then, but I can't seem to get enough of her. I still can't believe my fingers were in her. Her wall tightened as I teased her. Moans escaped from her small mouth. The thought of it made my dick twitch, but I shook the thought out of my head and calmed myself down. It's about Ivy. I'm trying to make her comfortable and make her feel good.

I continue to play with her hair, feeling the strands in my fingers. Memories from yesterday raced through my mind, and my god, I was getting antsy.

''Morning.'' her soft voice was heard, and goosebumps rose all over my body. Her glistening eyes met mine, and I forgot how to breathe.

''Morning cupcake. How did you sleep?''

''Good,'' she said, and I could see her getting a bit distant. Like she was trying to put distance between us.

"I'm glad to hear that," I say, putting my hand on her waist and pulling her closer, kissing her forehead. I pulled back to see her face, and her cheeks were slightly red. She was looking everywhere but at me, which bothered me a bit. "Hey, what's wrong?" I asked and lifted her head by her chin. Her eyes avoided my gaze.

''Nothing. It's nothing.''

"Then why are you avoiding me?" I ask, trying to get her attention. "Am I making you uncomfortable?" "Very," she says, moving to the edge of the bed to reach the sheet that has fallen to the floor. I got up from the bed and approached her pinning her down to the bed.

''What more do you mean by very?'' I say putting my arms over my head.

"Roman, I have to go to the bathroom," she says, still not looking me in the eye.

"God damn it you look me in the eye when you talk." I snap and her eyes met mine.

"Roman, I'm naked from the waist down. So forgive me if I'm not giving you my full attention," she says and looks into my eyes. Her cheeks were a deep shade of red, and her hair was a bit messy, with a few strands sticking to her beautiful face.

''So you have nothing on?'' I say, guiding one of my hands slowly down. My fingers slowly traced her arm, her now red cheeks, and the outline of her breasts. The hem of her shirt was a bit up, showing me a perfect view of her waist. I slowly traced the scars there with my fingers, and I could see her closing her eyes as she sucked her breath. I slowly pulled the blanket that was covering her lower half a bit down until her lower stomach came into full view and started bringing my hand back and forth, teasing her.