CH_020: Clandestine Activity

[[Anon Author: Final result:

[] Bust down the door; go in loudly

[] Slowly open the door; do it the spec ops traditional way.

[X] Go to Sumireko's room and ask for more information; CIA route. = 1

[X] Call for backup; why didn't Nieznany do this before heading in? = 1

Final choice picked. Settled on January 8, 2023, 7:27 PM.]]

... Heads to Sumireko's room to gather more information about this murder that happened right next to her room. 'I am more baffled why nobody even reported it... Wait, there's something wrong with what I thought.' Nieznany is already at the door and knocks on the door.

Footsteps are getting louder as the door finally opens, revealing Sumireko in her pajamas. "EEEEEEK! AN ONI WITH TWELVE EYES!" Nieznany pinched their nose and sighed loudly before saying, "*cough* I'm the CORES agent that you hired a while back. Did you forget, Miss Sumireko?"

Sumireko stopped screaming like a girl, except she's a girl, and tried to remember something from the past. Until finally, she remembered it. "Oh, you're that guy that I hired from that rundown building, am I right?"

With that being said, it hurts Nieznany's soul and heart after hearing that. "We are working on that. On a side note, you said there was a murder that happened there, right? *points to the room next to Sumireko's room*"

Sumireko nodded. Nieznany required the critical information in order to fully comprehend what was going on. "Can you give me the rundown on what happened in that apartment room?" Sumireko said yes and invited the tall oni with twelve eyes into her apartment room.

Sumireko informed Nieznany the basic information. Basically, she hears a thud on the other side until it gets louder for three minutes, then it stops. After that, she heard a scream so loud that somebody should have heard it. But this is Ohio, so nobody cares.

She rushed out of her room and saw that the door to her neighbor's apartment room was slightly open. She peeked inside and saw a body lying on the ground with a pool of blood next to it. She then ran out of there to find someone who can help her solve this problem. And here we are.

"And that's basically the gist of it," Sumireko finished. Nieznany absorbs all that information for a second, then already knows what to do next. "You didn't call the police, right?" Sumireko got a little bit irritated at that. "For the last time, no, I didn't."

"Okay, okay, I was just asking. Anyway, you go to the CORES department building until all of this is solved." Sumireko shook her head. Not joining this fantastic adventure was a loss to her. "No way! I want to join. After all, I am the president of the Secret Sealing Club." She stated this proudly.

Nieznany thought that this girl was trouble, but then again. 'Secret Sealing Club? President? That's interesting... I don't care.' Nieznany shook their head and said, "Let me call the CORES council and let them decide." Nieznany made the call. They will...

[] Let her join the investigation.

[] Not let her join the investigation.

[[Anon Author: CORES council? I'm pretty sure you people know them. Think about it for a very long (or short) time.]]