Chapter 3404

The strength assessment is for the strong people in the outer domain. The Sacred Pill Hall has its own detection station, which can detect the talents, bloodlines, and potentials of a person.

Then, according to the strength of the individual, the ticket money for entering the Shenjun Immortal Realm will be collected. The stronger the person, the higher the fee.

If the strong people in the outer domain do not go through the strength assessment, they will not be able to enter the Shenjun Immortal Realm.

When Long Chen entered the city, the plaque he received was just a plaque for entering the city, not a plaque for entering the Shenjun Immortal Realm. To enter the Shenjun Immortal Realm, the person being tested needs to activate the plaque.

Now the test has begun, and Lei Yun'er hurriedly settled the account and rushed to the test site with Long Chen, because there are many strong people in the outer domain, if they don't come early, the later team will be very long.

Now it's still early, hurry up and go, you can finish the test early. As a result, when they arrived at the test site, Lei Yun'er, Long Chen, and Ying bokong were all stunned.

This has just begun, and the team has been queued up thousands of miles away. Eagle Claw suddenly saw an acquaintance and couldn't help but anger:

"You're not an outsider at all. Why are you queuing here?"

He knew that person, and he was an opponent of the Falling Star Gate. The two of them also had a certain holiday, so he recognized him at a glance.

That person glanced at Eagle Claw disdainfully and said, "What do you care about me? I'm queuing for someone else. Do you have anything to do with me?

By the way, I heard that you've become a human war pet. Hehe, congratulations, your family's face is shining because of you. Hahaha ..."

The look of joy on that person's face made Eagle Claw want to tear him apart, but he also sneered:

"Frogs at the bottom of the well, do you know who my master is? I hope you won't kneel down and beg me to take you in later."

"Please?" Hahaha ..."

Just as that person was about to ridicule him, he suddenly saw Long Chen not far away, and Lei Yun'er standing next to Long Chen. When he saw Lei Yun'er, his face changed and he swallowed the words behind him.

"Who let you come?" Lei Yun'er looked at that person coldly.

The man grunted and knelt on the ground. The arrogance of a moment ago disappeared without a trace, as if he had changed his mind. He hurriedly said, "Princess, we... We are here at the command of the Eight Princes of the Mammoth God Clan. You must not blame us."

There was a hint of mockery at the corner of Long Chen's mouth. This Eight Prince of the Mammoth God Clan was really not a good thing. He knew he was coming and used this matter to disgust him. Although the means were a bit too much, it was really hateful.

"Get lost!"

Lei Yun'er was furious.

That man was so scared that he hurriedly kowtowed: "Princess, we didn't mean to offend you. We didn't mean to offend the Mammoth God Clan either. Please let us go."

It was obvious that they were under the command of the Eight Princes of the Mammoth God Clan and came to line up on purpose to disgust Long Chen.

If they left like this, they would offend the Mammoth God Clan, and that Eight Prince definitely knew that Lei Yun'er would use the identity of the Thunder Clan to suppress others. He also used threats to make these people not leave. In this way, these people became caught in a dilemma.

Lei Yun'er was so angry that her face turned iron blue: "You're afraid of offending the Mammoth God Clan, but not afraid of offending my Thunder Clan? Fine, you people, remember this. If any one of you can come out alive after entering the God King realm, I'll count it as my loss."

Lei Yun'er was so angry that she was about to explode. This matter was not only aimed at Long Chen, but also became a competition between the Thunder Clan and the Mammoth God Clan. If she gave in, it would be equivalent to conceding to the Mammoth God Clan.

The most serious problem was that in that case, others were afraid of the Mammoth God Clan, but not the Thunder Clan.

This was a tactic. Just like the human race, one was good and one was bad. People would rather offend the good person because the good person couldn't do anything to them, but the bad person was scary.

The people who listened to the Mammoth God Clan were not because they thought that the Mammoth God Clan was stronger than the Thunder Clan, but because they thought that the Thunder Clan was relatively kind and would not take it out on them.

Although Lei Yun'er was not very experienced in the world, she could see this very clearly. This time, she absolutely could not give in. The Eight Prince of the Mammoth God Clan was ruthless, and she was equally ruthless.

Long Chen stood to the side and didn't say anything. He had seen too many of these things. The Eight Prince of the Mammoth God Clan was making a fool of himself. The more he did so, the more he pushed Lei Yun'er and even the Thunder Clan to the opposite side, and the probability of the marriage alliance would be lower.

In Lei Yun'er's eyes, the Thunder Symbol flickered. The strong people who were lining up were all shocked in their hearts. They knew that Lei Yun'er was going to leave a mark on them and settle the score when they entered the Immortal realm together.

"Princess, spare me, we'll leave."

These people finally felt scared, seeing that Lei Yun'er was really angry, they were cowardly, and one after another left the line.

They had already lined up and held on, but when Lei Yun'er came, they had to leave, which was also a fair treatment to the Eight Princes of the Mammoth Race. Even if the Mammoth Race was stronger, they couldn't use this excuse to make trouble for them, so leaving was the wisest choice.

However, even if these rioters left, there were still many people in line. These people were all foreign experts. The Eight Princes of the Mammoth Race had originally sent people out to spread the news, telling the foreign experts to line up directly after entering the city, otherwise they would miss their chance after the time was up.

The foreign experts didn't know that the strength test required an invitation, so they didn't even walk around in the city and just lined up here in a daze.

Later, when they found out, they didn't leave either. They just stayed here and waited stupidly.

"This idiot, is this all the tricks he can't stand to see people? Such an idiot also wants to have children with me, Lei Yun'er? Is his brain full of shit?" Lei Yun'er was angry when she saw that there were still so many people in line ~IndoMTL.com~. She was calculated by the Eight Princes of the Mammoth Race and felt disgusted, as if she had eaten a fly.

"Don't be angry." Long Chen smiled.

"If you have a child with me, I won't be angry." Lei Yun'er glared at him.

Long Chen rolled his eyes helplessly. If this was the human race, a girl would be scolded to death if she said something like this in public. The gap was too big.

"Master, you and Princess go and rest first. I'll line up here. I'll notify you when it's time." Eagle Strike the Sky said.

Long Chen shook his head, indicating that there was no need. He was a little afraid to be alone with Lei Yun'er. This woman who only wanted to have children made him a little unable to deal with. It was better to wait here.

"Buzz"

Suddenly, there was a sound in front of him, and the stone door trembled slightly. People let out a cry of surprise, and Long Chen followed the sound to look over. He saw a man with an ugly face looking at the stone door with a look of arrogance.

"It's actually green divine light." Someone cried out in surprise.