Chapter 3416

The man who had been nailed to the cross just appeared, and the six stars in Long Chen's body trembled automatically. He felt an inexplicable sense of intimacy.

The man was nine feet tall, with long hair and a shawl. His body was not burly, but he gave people a sense of power that could break the sky.

He was nailed to the wooden pillar by hundreds of steel nails, and each steel nail was covered with runes and exuded strong pressure.

In addition to the nails, there were handcuffs and shackles, in addition to handcuffs and shackles, he was also tightly bound by dozens of chains of different thicknesses around his body.

His whole body was wounded, his flesh and blood turned inside out, but there was no fresh blood flowing out. His fresh blood had been drained, and he was almost a corpse.

But as soon as he appeared, he attracted the exclamations of countless people. His breath was too horrible. This was a strong man in the realm of God, but the pressure he gave was almost equivalent to that of a strong man in the realm of King.

And this man's killing intent is very heavy, as if from the underworld of the fate of the devil, let people look at him, can not help but tremble.

"How horrible the flesh is, the blood is all dried up, but still can have such a pressure, he is in the end what people? What does the Holy Court want to do?" Lei Yun'er looked at the man, a look of shock, this time the God King realm opened, it seems different from before.

"Crack"

The man suddenly moved, he raised his head, the chain on his body suddenly tightened, and the half-step King of the people around him involuntarily stepped back and looked at him with fear.

Even if he was tied up, he was still afraid. The man raised his head and people saw that he was not old, with thick eyebrows and big eyes, with a beard on his face. Although his eyes had lost their luster, he still gave people a sense of domineering.

The man's eyes swept around the people, and the corner of his mouth showed a mocking smile.

"Crack, crack, crack ..."

The chain on his body began to slowly tighten, and the powerful force seemed to pull him down, so that he lowered his head. He seemed to resist, but he was already unable to resist, and finally lowered his head.

"Good, I can see other fellow who are alive in my lifetime. I am very happy." Suddenly a voice sounded in Long Chen's mind.

The nine-star inheritor passed the sound to him, and it was not a soul-passing sound, but a passing sound through the wind star as a medium. This sound could only be heard by nine-star inheritors.

The nine-star inheritor's voice sounded in Long Chen's mind, and he was not a soul-passing sound, but a passing sound through the wind star as a medium. This sound could only be heard by nine-star inheritors.

The man who was nailed to the cross was the nine-star inheritor of the Long Chen clan!

"I won't let you die, I promise." Long Chen's fist tightened. As a nine-star inheritor, he absolutely couldn't allow him to die in front of him. Even if he risked his life, he had to fight.

"You can't save me. They've sucked all my blood and shattered my Purple Palace Star. I don't have much time left." The nine-star inheritor's voice carried joy. It seemed that he didn't care about his life or death. It seemed that he is happy seeing Long Chen and didn't care about his life.

"There must be a way."

Long Chen's heart was pounding. Sure enough, after he advanced to the God King realm, he condensed the seventh star-the Purple Palace.

However, the Purple Palace Star was shattered, and Long Chen didn't know if it was a threat to his life. But even if he saved him, he might not be able to practice anymore.

"You don't need to comfort me. As a great nine-star inheritor, I've long known that there would be such a day.

"It's just that I hate it. I, as a nine-star inheritor, have not made any contributions to the nine-star blood line. I'm going to die like this. I'm not willing."

"Brother, I've seen several nine-star inheritors, but they're all dead. The only nine-star inheritor I've seen who's still alive is you.

"And on you, I sensed an aura different from all the other nine-star inheritors. Perhaps you are an anomaly among the nine-star inheritors.

"Perhaps because of this, you were able to hide and not be discovered. This is good. Don't expose yourself. Work hard and grow up to complete the ultimate mission of our nine-star bloodline." The nine-star inheritor's voice was filled with excitement and anticipation.

"There are some things that we can talk about later. I'm going to make a move. While the Boundless Kings haven't arrived, I'm confident that I can save you." Long Chen had already started to accumulate power in secret.

"Idiot, as a nine-star inheritor, can't you understand what I'm saying to you?"

The nine-star inheritor's voice turned into an angry roar: "My seventh star has already shattered. I've already become a waste. Do you think I can still live in this world with my face hanging on?"

"I can't implicate the other nine-star inheritors because I'm afraid of death. Do you know how lucky you are to be able to hide your identity? If you're exposed because you saved me, even if I die a million times, I won't be able to wash away my sin."

The nine-star inheritor was tied to the frame and shaking all over. Obviously, he was very angry at this moment. His anger was because Long Chen insisted on saving him.

"Am I going to just watch you die like this?" They pulled you out to show their authority. " Long Chen angrily said, he couldn't do it if he watched him die with his own eyes.

"There's no need for you to comfort me. As a great nine-star inheritor, I've long known that there would be such a day.

"Do you know how many people can grow up under the surveillance of Dabantian?

You know, I can have today, experienced so many cruel killings, experienced so many times of humiliation and burden? I have seen other nine-star passerbys being besieged, but can not help.

Since I can endure, why can't you endure it? Even if you saved me, what can you do? To save a waste, put yourself in it?

Your goal is not to save me, but to kill the loser of Dabantian, understand?" The nine-star passerbys roared.

Long Chen was biting his teeth and said nothing. He didn't know what to say. He was always decisive in killing, but at this time, he didn't know what to do.

"Brother, I can understand your mood, because I have also experienced it, but you have to remember, don't border to do useless things.

If you really want to help me, then after I die, help me take revenge and kill Dabantian, kill all his dogs. "The nine-star passerbys, the tone suddenly became gentle:"

"Promise me not to do it, if you do it, you will be trapped in their trap.

This life I have never asked anyone, this is my first time, and the last time, I hope you can promise me. "

Long Chen was in a mess for a while, and the nine-star passersby had a special feeling for each other. Even if they met for the first time, they had a kind of bond like brotherhood.

Let Long Chen watch him die with his own eyes, which is a very painful thing for him.

"Well, I promise you, I will take revenge for you." Long Chen can only promise in the end, his heart is full of bitterness.

He knew that the nine-star passerbys were arrogant, and saving him would only make him more painful. He wanted to preserve the last bit of dignity.

"Buzz"

At this time, three old figures appeared on the high platform, and someone exclaimed:

"The palace lord and two deputy palace lords of Sacred Pill Hall have appeared."