Chapter 3413

The loud bang of an explosion rang out as a building collapsed. The light of the gods shone around the building, and the debris from the collapse was intercepted by a light screen and did not cause much damage.

Ying Bokong trembled at the edge of the ruins. Lei Yun'er's ball of lightning had gone out of control just now. If it hadn't been for Longchen's help, he would have been blown to pieces.

"I said, take it easy." Longchen looked at Lei Yun'er, who was full of terror, and said helplessly.

Longchen taught Lei Yun'er the way to control the Extinguishing World Lightning. Lei Yun'er relied on her own bloodline talent and thought that she could control it completely. As a result, she carelessly blew up the training room.

If it hadn't been for the formation outside the training room, the flying debris would have caused even more damage.

"Alright, pay up this time." Longchen spread his hands and said helplessly. This training room was rented, and it was blown up by Lei Yun'er. I'm afraid it's going to cost a lot of money.

Lei Yun'er didn't care about the money. She looked at her hands and still hadn't recovered from the shock.

"What a terrifying blow. Just now, I only used one tenth of my strength, and the destructive power was already comparable to that of our Lei clan's strongest move." Lei Yun'er said with surprise and joy.

"Don't be so surprised and happy first. You can't control it at all. With your current control, if you use fifty percent of your strength, you will be seriously injured. If you use more than sixty percent of your strength, you will lose your life." Longchen said solemnly.

Lei Yun'er was a demon beast, and her soul power was not strong. The thunder technique she controlled was all related to her bloodline. The move that Longchen taught her was not related to her bloodline technique.

Even if she was familiar with the power of thunder, she used the power of the source, but it was still difficult to control the Extinguishing World Lightning.

Sure enough, someone came soon. In this training room, Lei Yun'er paid two hundred king crystals. This was all because of the face of the Lei clan. If not, it would have been more. They only charged the cost.

Then Lei Yun'er rented another cultivation room. This time, Ying Bokong took the initiative to stay outside the door and said politely that he was afraid of affecting Lei Yun'er. In fact, he was afraid that Lei Yun'er would make another mistake and blow him up. That would be too worthless.

This time, Lei Yun'er was much more careful, but Lei Yun'er's soul power was still too weak. He knew how to control it, but it was still like a abyss, like thin ice. If he was not careful, he would lose control.

There were two times when he was almost repeating the same mistakes and was saved back by Longchen. Lei Yun'er was originally full of enthusiasm and excitement, but the continuous failures made her a little discouraged. This move was too difficult. Such a terrible move could not be controlled. She was about to cry.

Longchen comforted Lei Yun'er not to be impatient, and directly gave Lei Yun'er two furnaces to improve her soul. When Lei Yun'er saw the top-notch treasures, she was stunned. She actually knew the level of elixir.

She didn't know that these two furnaces of elixir were just what Longchen asked Huoling and Yaoyue to refine. Because Yaoyue's furnace refined the demon pill, Longchen had a brainstorm. Wasn't it more appropriate for the demon beast to eat the demon pill?

So when Longchen gave these top-notch treasures to Lei Yun'er, Lei Yun'er was so moved that she couldn't speak.

She only knew that the higher the quality of the elixir, the more expensive it was. She thought these treasures must be worth a lot, but she didn't know that even if they were treasures, because they were too ordinary, ten of them couldn't be sold for one king's crystal.