Chapter Two

Donghyuck opened the door slowly, then looked inside. Renjun lifted his head from the book he was reading and raised his eyebrow.

"I told it to Mark," the brunette whispered.

Renjun's eyes went wide. He then sat up straight in his chair.

"How did it go?"

"He's freaking out. But it surprisingly went well."

"Did you get called names?"

Donghyuck shook his head.

"That's really weird."

The brunette was about to leave when Renjun asked a serious question.

"Have you talked about abortion?"

"Not yet."

Donghyuck hoped he wouldn't have to do it.

🕥

Jeno must've been dying to meet Donghyuck and talk things out.

He waited for the brunette one block away from Renjun's house. As soon as he spotted Donghyuck, which happened fast enough as if he had hawk's eyes, he honked at him and opened the door. Donghyuck got inside, and the first thing they did was greet each other with a longing kiss.

As they drew back, Jeno opened his mouth to speak, but Donghyuck went ahead, guessing his thoughts, "I missed you."

"I missed you too," Jeno's eyes sparkled as he said.

"I'm sorry I couldn't see you earlier..."

"No, that's fine! I mean... I suffered a lot, had a hard time sleeping, and bothered Mark until very late... But if it were the price of seeing you, I would gladly repeat."

"I would rather die than repeat that again," Donghyuck scoffed. "That broke my heart."

Especially seeing and hearing Jeno's voice in the stadium but being unable to come to him and hug him...

"This will stop, Donghyuck," Jeno whispered, drawing the brunette's hands into his. "Today, I'll tell Jaemin about us."

Donghyuck's eyes went wide, "N-no, wait up."

Even though he heard about this yesterday, it still came out as a surprise. Maybe because Donghyuck didn't believe Jeno could actually do it.

"I can't do this anymore. We like each other, but we feel guilty because of your friend. Why? Jaemin and I aren't soulmates or something. Okay, maybe in another dimension, but in this world, there's only one man I love, and it's you."

"I know, Jeno, I know," Donghyuck whimpered. "But you can't just come to him and tell everything about us. What would he even think of me?"

"He'll hate you for sure, but it's way better than developing a secret relationship and waiting for him to catch us... Just like Renjun. He might tell on us!"

As soon as Renjun's name was mentioned, Donghyuck knew he had to share the details. Sighing, he told about his friend peeping on them and the uncooperative behavior of Noram.

"Damn, I thought he was really showering," Jeno sighed as he leaned in his seat. "Turns out he was quite suspicious of us for a while."

"And he's super angry."

"At us?"

"Since he got to talk to me, I was the one he scolded, and now he's only angry at you."

"I'm scared of him."

"As you should."

They were silent for a couple of seconds, staring at the outside world and the strong wind that played with the passengers' hair.