Chapter 30 ♚

The Bitchy Gangster Queen 34

SCARLETT

Enjoy your remaining time, Queen. Your days will come to end soon.

Tulala ako habang inuulit-ulit sa isip ang natanggap na text mula sa kung sino, hindi niya alam. Whoever that is, he surely have guts to threat her. Lucky him I can’t hack back because he already disposed the sim.

I tsked.

Simula noong aksidente sa unang araw ng festival, hindi na nawala ang pakiramdam na laging may nanonood sa'kin o laging nakamasid. Ibang iba mula sa nakukuha kong tingin sa mga tagahanga ko. That one definitely hold grudges on me.

Just who the fucking hell?

“Queen, tara na! Nood tayong dance battle!” Excited na sigaw ni Precious at hinila ako papuntang soccer field kung saan ginaganap ngayon ang program.

The whole field transformed into like a concert hall with a huge stage, different lights, fireworks effect and even led screen. They’ve done it in three days. I’m impressed.

Today is already the last day of the festival. Finally! After this, it’s gonna be a whole week of resting. Great.

Sing and dance competition are being held right now. A dance performance just ended when we entered.

The field is full of students but it was big enough to hold us all and still have spaces and looks like not crowded even with a lot of groups from five different Universities.

I just watched my friends jump, jam and dance along with the loud music. Napangiti nalang ako habang hinahampas ang kamay ni Liza na pilit akong pinapasali sa kabaliwan nila.

Hell no.

I actually don’t want to watch this because I’m too lazy. The program starts at 3 afternoon and we arrived at 6 so it’s already dark. Napilit lang talaga ako nitong mga bruha and also, Chase keeps texting and calling me to come. And where the hell is that man? Ni anino hindi ko pa nakikita simula kanina. My god.

The night goes on and at 8 PM, Rae and Max just came back on our spot with drinks and lightsticks on their hands.

“Para saan 'to?” kunot-noong tanong ko nang iyabot sa'kin ni Max ang isang lightstick.

“Duh, for cheering and supporting of course.” Max being sarcastic.

Tinaasan ko siya ng kilay. “The hell I care? I don’t need this.” Aniko at binibigay ulit sa kanya pero hindi niya tinanggap.

“Chill ka lang, Queen. Later, you’ll see.” nakangising saad ni Max.

Napairap nalang ako at binalik ang atensyon sa stage nang mag salita na muli ang dalawang master of the ceremonies.

“Hello, we’re back! Is every one still alive and enjoying?!” Malakas at masiglang tanong ni Chesca. Yes, Chase's sister. I didn’t know she’s the MC. She’s good.

The crowd cheered. Yeah, they are definitely alive and enjoying. Walang bakas na kapaguran.

“Wow, looks like everyone still have their energies! You guys just can’t get enough, huh?!” the other one asked.

“WWOOOHH!!!”

“Yeah, that’s right! Who wants more?!” Chesca asked.

“MORREE!!”

“Well, partner, looks like they are ready for more! I am too, are you?” the man asked Chesca.

“Of course, partner, but… before we start our battle of the band… how about a special performance for all?!” Chesca excitedly asked the crowd.