Chapter 7. Friends

"Who made you cry?" Armando asks with a dead look in his eyes. I quickly stand to my feet to see him covered in blood.. why is he covered in blood..the fear that is creeping up on me makes me want to run, but here I am frozen to the ground. I furiously wipe the tears from my face, but the look Armando gives me.. is one of anger and it scares me.

"I asked you something Odessa, who the fuck made you cry."

I think about his question, but also think about what happened, how can I tell him? I don't want anything bad happening to them because of me. But still.. that comment.. made me cry and I don't know why. Thinking back makes the tears come back and I just sniff.

"I asked you something Odessa! Who in the fucking hell made you cry?! I will start shooting every living being here if you don't answer my fucking question right now!" Armando suddenly screams making the tears flow even harder.

"I-I.."

"You what?!" He screams, getting impatient.

"T-they.. I just had my first drink with them and they just made fun of me..because I-I couldn't handle the smell of the alcohol..and this girl Ariana. I don't know who she is, but she couldn't understand what you see in me.." I say sobbing.

''Puttana'' He says under his breath before storming past me. Without thinking I also make my way into the house closing the door behind me. I wipe my tears from my face, but they just keep on falling.

The moment Armando enters the room he starts screaming.

I enter not so long after him only to see him pointing his gun to Carina and Ariana, switching between the two of them now and then. Shock overtakes me when I see him pointing the gun also at Carina and I just don't know what to do. I feel myself trembling because ever since I got here I have been nothing but cautious..not knowing what I could expect from him and this just confirms it..Armando is one you don't fuck with.

"Armando, what are you doing? Why are you pointing the gun at Carina?" The guy with the jet black hair says looking from Armando to me. I look down not knowing what to do with all of this.

"Don't look at my fucking fiancé Rafael, I will make you regret it, instantly," Armando says looking him dead in the eye. Rafael raises his hands in surrender before backing away.

"Ariana." He says looking her way.

"What did you say to my fiancé? What did I ever see in her?" He asks her sarcastically, before giving out a short laugh.

..

"She is everything you were not, does that cover it up for you?" He then asks, before shooting her in the leg. She immediately falls to the ground screaming. The look she is sporting on her face is one of intense pain. The blood only seems to be gushing out of her leg seeing all of this is making me think I am going to pass out.

The fear that is consuming me is killing me, I feel the sweat running down my spine.

She is the one who got shot, but I am the one who is fearing for my life. Armando turns around with a crazed look in his eyes, before pointing his gun at me. O God what did I do?! My heart is beating faster, because of the gun he is pointing at me. I look at Carina for help, but she looks the other way. Probably thinking that she can not help me. I am completely on my own it seems.

"Who told you to drink baby?" He asks laughingly before looking behind him. Everybody is deadly quiet you can almost hear a pin drop apart from the hard panting Ariana is doing.

"I.."

"You what Odessa? Do you also want to get shot? Because if that's the case then be my guest, you can also get shot." He says pointing the gun at my leg. I feel the fear creeping on me even harder. The thought of actually letting him do it, to let him fire the shot is momentarily crossing me. I have never been in a situation like this before, but here I am asking myself if he will ever let me live.