Afterglow

Vincent took a deep breath, sighing. “Here we are, want me to walk you up there?” He asked, eyes half-lidded as he gazed at Scott beside him. Uh…sure. Yeah, that’d be nice,” The phone chuckled, Vincent letting out a soft noise at the sound. “What?” Scott scoffed, exiting the car with practiced grace. “Your voice, it's hot.” Vincent swept Scott up in his arms as soon as he had stepped on the concrete. “Oh shut up,” He lay an arm around Vincent’s neck, fingers digging into the soft skin. “You love it, Scotty,” Vincent giggled, kicking the door closed and walking up to the stairs. “Okay okay put me down! You know I hate these stairs, Vin,” The man set Scott down, reaching for his hand. Scott took it, intertwining his fingers with Vincent's. “Do you wanna stay? Maybe, watch a movie or something?” Scott asked, stopping his gait outside of his door. “Nah, I got stuff to do at home, but here,” Vincent spun Scott around, the hand on his lower back preventing him from falling. He pulled him back up, lips finding their way to Scott’s neck while his fingers tangled themselves in his cherry-red phone-cord. “I love you, Scotty,” He whispered, pulling away and saluting Scott before skipping down the stairs.