The Bowtie Asymmetry (tbbt special)

just a quick warning my AN at the end of this mentions self harm very briefly if you're affected by that in any way 

Y/n and Georgie are on their way up to California, for Sheldons special day

"Georgie, I'm gonna walk the kids over to my moms, have the car packed by the time I'm back yea?" I shouted up the stairs. "Yea don't worry it'll be packed" Georgie shouted back. "See you in a bit" I said.

        next day

"Cm'on Georgie, were gonna be late for our flight, We were supposed to meet your mom and missy at the airport 15 minutes ago" I shouted and he came down the stairs. "Sorry I got a call from one of the guys at the shop about some tyre problem, But I promise we can go now".

        after their flight

"Okay, heres the car" Georgie said, "Alright let's put the bags in, do you have the directions to Sheldons place?" I asked, since I havent been there in a long long time. "Yea I do, He sent them to me a couple of days ago when he showed up down here" He said, "Okay let's just go and get to the apartment"

        at sheldons apartment

I knocked on the door, to which I hoped was Sheldons apartment, and thankfully it was, "Heyyyy y'all" I said as we were entering. "Hello Y/n, Georgie" Sheldon said as he greeted us at his door, I pulled him into a hug of course, seeing as I hadn't seen him in God knows how long. "Hi Sheldon, How are ya?" I asked, "I'm alright, you can come in take a seat"He replied, me and Georgie walked in and as he said, we took a seat.

"Oh hi?, How are you two?" I heard someone ask, most likely Sheldons fiancee Amy. "Hi, I'm Sheldons sister in law, Y/n, and you must be Amy, it's so lovely too meet you." I said standing up too meet her. "Oh and you too." She replied, She seems like a lovely girl, but why would she want to marry Sheldon, Is she insane?

"Hi, I'm Sheldons older brother, and this ones husband of course" Georgie said, "Its lovely to meet you aswell, now you two take a seat and I'll make up some drinks" She told us, and i retook my seat on the couch, with Georgie on the arm chair.

"Hi Leanord, How are you?" I asked, "I'm good you know?, how are you?" He asked back. "Ah, I'm good, I heard you and Penny got married, congrats, hows the married life treating you?", "Its..... Eh?" He replied, "Oh yea, I get you, but when you've been married for over 19 years it gets easier" I told him, and then Amy came back with the drinks, Thank God, the conversation was starting to get a tad bit dull.

"So you're Sheldons big brother?" Amy asked, "Yea, He got the brains, I got the bod, Hah, and the face and the hair" Georgie said. "I like your accent, Sheldon? Did you used to sound like that? Can you still?" Amy asked him."I can, I will not" Sheldon answered, "Oh you should've seen him growing up" I chimed in, "He had some accent." "You 2 grew up together?" Amy asked. "Oh yea, I was always over at the coopers when I first started dating Georgie, they were basically my second family." I told her. "How long have you 2 been together?" She asked. "Just around 26 years" Georgie said, surprised he remembered to be honest. "Oh wow" She replied, "Yep, got married when we were just both 19, best decision we ever made." I said, "That's such a long time wow" She said, clearly shocked, even though it wasnt a really big deal.

"Amy, you said something about my bowtie I cant stop thinking about," Sheldom said to Amy, clearly ignoring the fact we were in the middle of a conversation. "Dont you mean: y'all said something about my bowtie?" Amy asked Sheldon, To be fair, she did do a pretty impressive accent. "Go on, say it, say it. Then the conversation was cut short by Raj coming through the door.

"Hey guys look who I have..." Raj exclaimed walking through the door, "Hey guys, Hey Shelly," Said Missy, walking in behind Raj, pregnant as ever. "I'm so glad you could make it, Amy this is my sister Missy, If I ever need a kidney, this is where you get it," Sheldon said, "Its so nice too meet you, I've always wanted a sister" Amy exclaimed.  "Really? Why?" Sheldon asked. "I love you too Sheldon" Missy said, "Really? Why?" Leanord asked, repeating Sheldon.