Question (Not a Chapter, Sorry)

Hey, sorry for cluttering up your newsfeed or interrupting your reading XD

I was wondering if you guys think I should write another fanfic. I've got a few ideas floating around my head, so I thought, what better way to decide than to ask the people who already read my stories!

Idea 1: 

This girl writes a really heartfelt letter to Niall, but she only signs off with her name and doesn't put a return address. Niall reads the letter and is plagued by the identity of this Mystery Girl, since he can't find her/contact her. Two years later, at a signing, he asks a fan her name so he can scribble a quick message to her on the poster she brought. 

And guess what.

Yep, it's the same girl. 

^The problem with this one is, I don't know where it would go after that. I'm sure I could think of some drama to throw in there, though ;)

Idea 2: 

This girl is an orphan, living in one of the few orphanages left in good ol' America. A weird-looking guy comes one day, seeming frantic to adopt the first girl he can. And, just her luck, it's this girl (we'll call her MC, standing for Main Character). 

So MC is adopted by the guy, who brings her to a house, locks her in, and tells her to stay there and not answer the door for anybody. Confused and scared, she does what he says, and he leaves.

Late that night, there's a knock on the door. MC ignores it, until the knocking turns into banging. At this point, she runs upstairs and throws herself under the bed in a futile attempt to hide. She hears the door splinter and five pairs of footsteps run in, searching the house for 'a girl' that can only be her.

Long story short, this girl is kidnapped by One Direction because they want something from the guy that adopted her. Little do they know that MC is not really the guy's daughter, she was adopted a day ago, and he doesn't care about her. But the lads don't listen to her, and take her back to England as their hostage - they're hoping to bait the guy into coming to save his 'daughter'. What will happen when he never comes?

^So, obviously, this idea is a little more developed. The thing is, to me, this story sounds a bit too much like Hostage (which, presumably, you are reading right now), except for the roles of kidnapper and saviour are switched around. It's just another kidnapping-One Direction-Hostage like story, and I thought you guys would probably be sick of it. 

So you tell me, in the comments! 

It would really really be helpful, and I'd dedicate a chapter/give you a shoutout! :D

Thanks in advance!