Chapter 1

----------------------
3rd PERSON VIEW

(5sos is not a band in this fan fic sorry!! But they might meet later on...)

'Knock knock knock'

Can't I have some alone time!! Ashleigh thought

She opened the door to see a surprisingly handsome tall (bread-stick like) boy standing at her door. Ashleigh quickly fumbled with her long brown hair to make it seem at least somewhat presentable.

"Uh, hi." She stuttered, lost in his deep blue eyes, like a beautiful ocean.

"Hi!" The boy replied cheerily, "My mum and I just moved in across the road!" He smiled then pointed at the house.

"Cool, I'm Ashleigh, and I live here with my mum too!" She giggled nervously.

"I'm Hemmings, Luke Hemmings." He laughed hysterically at his own joke, and Ashleigh smiled when she saw he was wearing a '007' shirt. (a James Bond shirt for all 'yall who didn't know that)

"My mum says i'm pretty lame, but I know that was a hella good joke, told you mum!" He screams across the road. As he turns, Ashleigh can't help but look at his muscles flex. Keep it together Ashleigh, keep it together.

"I better get going," Luke smiles

"No, don't leave yet!" Ashleigh quickly covers her mouth, hoping that she said that in her head and not aloud!

"Maybe I can see you tomorrow, Ash, can I call you that?" Luke giggles.

"Hmm, Ash, never heard that one, come by tomorrow and we'll see, 007!"

"Byeeeeeeee!!" Luke calls as he crosses the road. Ashleigh waves like an idiot and runs inside. Now she was all giddy, and could't wait for tomorrow! She got changed, pulled her hair into a messy bun, and went to sleep.....

------------------------------------------------

I would just like to say thank you to everyone who read this, it means so much to me, so THANK YOUUUU <3. Love you all!!!