Chapter 2

Picture above is the drawing Ashleigh does (I do not own it)

-----------------------

Ashleigh woke up to the beautiful sound of someone strumming a guitar and singing.

"She looked so perfect standing there, in her sweat pants and her long brown hair, and I know now, that i'm so down." Luke sang away while Ashleigh sat at her window ledge and watched him. He was sitting inside his room and had the window open, wearing black ripped skinny jeans and a nirvana shirt. His hair was perfected to his usual quiff. Ashleigh, on the other hand was wearing a blue singlet, and her pyjama shorts with little penguins on them. Her hair was in a messy bun from the night before.

"How did we end up talking, in the first place? I said I lived across the road now we're, well, um." Luke stumbles while singing, not knowing how to complete the song. Ashleigh giggles just a little too loudly, and stands up to go get some breakfast.

"Hold up there, Ash" Luke screams playfully across the road.

Ashleigh swivels around and puts up her hands in defense, playing along.

"Are those penguins I see on your shorts?" Luke asks curiously.

"Uh, yes they are Luke." She replies, but before she can say anything else, she is interrupted by the sound of Luke squealing like a fangirl.

"OMG, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE PENGUINS!" He practically screams.

"Calm down mate!"Ashleigh giggles.

"Can I come over now?" Luke whines

"In 10 minutes, just let me get changed!" Ashleigh replies.

9 minutes later, Ashleigh heard a knock on the door

"Hello Luke, what a surprise that you're here!" She said sarcastically.

"Hey, where are your penguin shorts, I dig those!"

"Lukeeee, those were my pyjamas!"

"But penguins are my fave Ash, my fave!"

"Oh just come in and shut up!" Ashleigh smirks, grabbing Luke's hand and dragging him up the stairs.

"Do you like pizza?" Ashleigh asked

"Yesssss!" Luke replied

"Hold on, I have to grab my phone from downstairs, don't touch anything Luke, I mean it!"

"Alright alright!" he mumbled.

When Ashleigh came back up to her room, she saw Luke looking through her sketch book.

"Luke, I swear to god, put the book down!" Ashleigh shouted

"These are really good!" He smiled

"Please please please, don't go to the back!"

"Fine." Luke replied, and put the book down.

Phew, he almost saw the drawing of him! Ashleigh thought

Luke lay down across her bed on his side, his arm holding his head, "Ashleigh, draw me like one of your french girls." He quoted from the 'Titanic'. Ash burst into fits of giggles, gasping for air. Luke joined in, "See, I can reference anything, including James Bond and Titanic!"

"Is that a challenge I hear?" Ashleigh asked,

"Yes it is!" Luke replied. "But seriously, can you draw me some day, you are really talented!"

"Uhh, alright."

Ashleigh ordered pizza, then her and Luke just talked.

"Maybe we should pick up the pizza now?" Luke asked

"Alright!" She replied.

They got into the car, Ashleigh sat in the driver's seat and Luke in the passenger. Luke turned on the radio and 'Green Day' was playing 'American Idiot'.

"I love this song!" Luke yelled, while he turned up the radio to full blast.

"Me too!" Ashleigh exclaimed.

They sang along to all the words, and somewhere during it, Luke placed his hand on top of Ashleigh's.

Ashleigh's P.O.V

Holy Shït! Did I just flinch? Shït! He didn't notice. Phew!

His hand is so muscular and big, and his fingers are warm. OMG I sound like a creep! Noooo, we're at the pizza place, dang.

Luke lifts his hand off mine and exits the car, then runs around to my side to open my door. Such a gentleman!

We walk inside.

"Hi, my name is Ashleigh, and I ordered some pizzas over the phone."

"Here you go! Have a nice day." The man says while handing me the pizzas.

"Thank you." I reply while walking out with Luke.

We get in the car but Luke insists on driving.

"I wanna take you someplace special!" He insists with a cheeky grin on his face.

"Alright!" I reply.

"Buckle up!" Luke squeals excitedly.

----------------------------------------------

Haha, sorry to leave it there! I will try and update soon, but for now, answer this in the comments.

QOTD:

What was the first 5sos you heard?

Mine was slsp!!