Chapter 7

Okay so if you're an old reader/fan you're probably wondering what the hell, why has it taken me literally a year to write this? well I'm not exactly sure. But, I'm back so enjoy!!!   

Chapter 7

I opened my eyes still feeling as groggy as I did 2 days ago when I first threw up but right now something was bugging me.

"what?" I groaned as I heard someone whispering my name.

"Wake up Ol." They hushed soothingly.   

"Im up." I said as I rolled over and saw it was Justin sitting in a chair next to my bed.   

"Hey Mrs." He laughed smoothly.  

"What do you want?" I chocked. 

"Thanks! I came to ask you something and tell you Ryan's been asking about you, he was even gonna come see you with me but had detention, and I wanted to see how you were of course!" He laughed.  

"Well I'm er glad he didn't come to see me like this." I coughed.   

"Good point." He sneered.  

"So what's your question?" I sighed as I pulled myself up so I was sat.

"Oh! Right, yeah. Well, I'm having a party for my single release and I want you to come!" He smiled.

"Who's going like?" I asked curiously. 

"Okay we'll it's like a celebrity one really but you can bring a couple of friends and Ryan and Chaz are going so you should come." He said nervously. 

"Sounds okay I suppose... When is it?" I asked uncertainly.

"That's the thing, it's on Friday night..." Justin said as he ruffled his hair.

"I don't think..." I began to make excuses but Justin wasn't having it. 

"It's good for you to go, I won't let you miss this chance!" He laughed with a little tone of serious in there too.

"But I'm ill!" I groaned.

"We're off Friday, its a holiday or something! Anyway, you'll be better by then! Come on-" Justin began persuading but he was interrupted by the sound of my bedroom door opening and my two best friends waking in. 

"Hey Ol!" Anna squealed but stopped when she saw Justin leaning in towards me and me leaned in bed. Now I think about it, it could have looked like something completely different. 

"oh-" Farah said about to leave assuming something was going on. 

"Oh it's okay girls, I'm going now." he smiled towards them. 

"You sure?" Anna asked curiously. 

"Yeah. Promise me you'll think about it Oll?" He said pleadingly.

"I'll think about it I suppose." I sighed. 

"Great! Get well soon Oll and er bye girls." He grinned as he left my room and shut the door behind him.  "What the hell was that?" Farah gasped diving onto my bed for gossip. 

"Bah he was just asking me something." I tried to shrug, I felt embarrassed like something had happened, but it hadn't! Had it? He only asked me to come to his party. So why we're my cheeks burning crimson? 

"Asking you what?" Anna said, subtly sitting in the chair Justin had just left. 

"Have you two heard that curiosity killed the cat?" I laughed sarcastically. 

"Well its a good job cats have 9 lives then! Now spill!" Farah giggled. 

"He was just..." I thought about telling them then realised they'd make me go because they'll want to go but then realised wether I told them they'd find out and not let it go."He was just asking me to go to a party on Friday." I shrugged trying to play it down, so maybe they'd not want to come.

"I heard about this party earlier! Chaz told me!" Anna exclaimed. 

"The single release?" Farah asked obviously also informed, crap. 

"Yeah, it sounds awful right?" I laughed trying to be casual. Both girls widened there eyes and gave me the 'you're kidding right?' face. 

"He's invited you? Just you?" Farah asked already knowing the answer, I could tell by her face. 

"Well not just me..." I sighed. 

"WE HAVE TO GO!" Anna squealed, loosing her usual calm self. 

"Under no circumstances am I going to that party." I sighed certain to not go and embarrass myself. 

"I heard one direction are there?" Farah said grinning wickedly.  

* * * *

"I can't believe we're in a limo." Farah said gormless looking at the free champagne in her hand. Justin had provided transport and well Farah was a little overwhelmed already, which wasn't a great sign of what would happen when she saw celebrities. And yes I gave in, what? A girl cant say no to a party hosted by Justin Bieber when the guests are her biggest crush and ONE DIRECTION? 

"Try not to embarrass us Far." I laughed but hoping she'd get the message.  "

Yeah, we're kinda here for a reason..." Anna laughed. 

"No, no fun is important too I just don't want to have to... Worry." I said cautiously.

"Don't you worry honey, we'll play it cool! Right Farah?" Anna said smuggly. I knew her plan though, drag Farah to one direction, make her do something crazy to get their attention then play herself cool. Worst thing is, it'd probably work.

"Don't be too in their face though right guys?" I said a little worriedly, I knew I'd be the same if I was them but I planned to play it cool with Ryan tonight and get to talk to him, although I didn't know what Justin wanted to do about it. All I'd had from him  this week was a few texts on times, an outfit sent to my door along with a makeup and hair team a few hours ago but he'd been so busy all week since inviting me we hadn't had chance to device some tactics.

"Ladies." Said a butler opening our car door. Too late to confer now.

"Thanks." The three of us said in unison as we carefully stepped out of the limo and looked around ,and mainly up, at the house in front of us.

"This way." Said a smartly uniformed and good looking man. He gestured to the front steps and then began walking towards the door and opened it for us. We all squealed with glee.   I looked around at the house I was inside and mentally pinched myself, it was just wow, the theme was obviously Greek and I was more than impressed and the theme fitted well my gladiator white dress and warrior looking heels. 

“Oh my god!” Anna squealed as someone shut the door behind us and we walked in taking in all the guests there. 

Everyone looked amazing and it only took me a minute to spot at least 10 famous people and then Justin. He was grinning and owning the place with a small crown made of leaves fitting into the theme like he was an actual god. He turned and grinned at me and began walking over.

“Hello ladies.” He said welcoming us all. “Mind if I have a  word with Olivia?” He said smiling politely.

“Sure!” Anna and Farah said in unison then began giggling as they walked away, probably to cause mischief.