Chapter 2

chapter 2

"are you sure this isn't..-" I questioned hesitantly.

"just shut up! You look great and we're already late, get in the car." Anna groaned at me as she got into her jeep.

"this skirt is way too short." I sighed as I climbed in.

"god Ollie, calm down you're practically hyperventilating there." she laughed with a hint of seriousness, but she had a point. My heart was racing and all that mattered was Ryan's opinion of me.

"what if he thinks I look stupid." I gasped.

"then he's stupid." she said bitterly as she turned on the radio. I flicked through the channels until 'moves like jagger' came on, oooooooh yeah.

"I GOT THEM MOOO-OO-OOOVVVEESS LIKE JAGGER!" I sang at the top of my voice until I heard the car door open.

"you err getting out?" I turned to look out of my turned down window and found Justin asking. Along with Chaz and Anna all laughing profusely. Oh, and Ryan stood howling. Great.

I turned bright red then turned off the radio and with my head hanging slid out the car.

"it's my favourite song." I muttered.

"oh really." laughed Justin as he nudged me.

"come on, they're putting out the food and I don't wanna miss the burgers!" wined Chaz.

"is that all you boys ever think about?" laughed Anna.

"no!" laughed Chaz.

"you don't wanna know what else." laughed Ryan winking at Anna. She grinned back blushing. Bitch.is.flirting.

"any-who! You need to tell me the rest of that hockey thing Ryan!" I laughed pushing myself closer to him.

"oh, yeah." Ryan smiled weakly.

"there you are girls! Oh don't you look lovely Olivia! Anyway go get a plate before Chaz's dad eats it all!" laughed my auntie.

The boys all ran to the food as me and Anna slowly walked over.

"you know, I think you and Justin would be good together." I lied trying to avoid anymore flirting antics.

"pfft don't be stupid!" she laughed.

"no really!" I lied.

"look I know you think we were flirting but we weren't. I'm gonna get you with him if it's the last thing I do!" she laughed but I stiffened at this, was I that easy to read?

"do you think he knows?" l asked as I picked at my hotdog.

"doubt it." She said eyeing up any boys at the party.

"here girls, a couple drinks. But don't get too many more!" winked my mom.

"thanks mrs Somers!" smiled Anna.

"yeah thanks mom!" I smiled taking my straw into my mouth and sucking up my mom's famous alcoholic punch, sure had a kick.

"god I could live on this stuff!" laughed Anna.

"yeah but remember what happened last time you had too much?" I giggled at the memory of Anna telling my grandad he was a wizard.

"I won't drink that much ever again!" she sighed dramatically. "but I do want another glass already." she giggled.

"come on then." I said taking my now empty cup over to the punch table.

"hey Oll, drinking I see!" laughed Justin.