Chapter 1 : Getting Ready

Hello! This is my first fanfic I do hope you enjoy, it might not be updated often with I apologize for ^^ Anyways I hope you enjoy please leave constructive criticism/any requests for future fanfics in the comments!!

Blue's POV -

After the war the Star Sanses kind of split up, they stayed in contact of course and had monthly hangouts but they all had life's to get to. Dream and Cross were married and had a baby on the  way, Ink and Nightmare were engaged and planned on adding to their family but I didn't have anyone at the moment... I was mainly focusing on my career. That wasn't going well anyways. I kept getting fired for being too loud, chatty, and a disruption to the work place......... I recently got a new job though!!!! This time I wouldn't fail!!!!! I'd prove I can be just as successful as Ink and Dream!!!!!!!! Cause I'm a Star Sans too and I'm awesome!!!!!!!!!

Nobody's POV -

Blue gets ready for his first day of work by showering, brushing his teeth, drawing Blue stars and freckles on his face, and getting into uniform. He worked at a coffee shop just down the road from him, a brisk 15 minute walk actually! The uniform was very simple, black tight pants, a simple short sleeve black T-Shirt, and a light-medium almond brown apron.... Hm.. that's quite boring though isn't it? Blue wondered if he was allowed to add accessories to such a bland outfit.. And he does!!! Cause no one should be forced into such blandness! He replaces the brown ribbon with a blue one that matched his eyes tied with a big bow in the back, the way he tied it made him look curvy which was odd but he didn't mind. He adds some pins to the bust of the apron, just simple things like pronoun pins, a pansexual pride pin, and some small cute ones you'd see at Hot Topic or Spencer's. He finishes it off with a cute hat most of it being blur except one white panel in the front with a blueberry on it and the inside of it. Then he trudges off to his awesome day at work!!!! Looking forward to meeting his coworkers and seeing lots of new faces!!!