Chapter Four : Just A Walk In The Park

Blue's POV -

"Do you... wanna join me on my walk...?"

I stare at Killer with a sparkle in my eye, this was the last thing I expected to happen!!!! HE INVITED ME TO WALK WITH HIM???? EEEEEE!!!!! I THINK HE MIGHT WANNA BE FRIENDS HEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!!! I quickly wrap him into a tight hug

"OOOOKKKKAAAYYYY!!!! WHERE ARE WE WALKING TOO?????"

His face was slightly red as he looked at me for a couple of seconds

"U..Uh... Wherever really.... I just take these walks to ya know.. Get fresh air heheh.."

I take a moment to think then an idea sprung into my mind!! We could go on a walk in the woods and play at that old abandoned building I sometimes go to!!!! Booya Blue your so smart mwheheh!!

"I HAVE AN IDEA FOLLOW MEEEEE!!!!!!!!! MWHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH!!!!!!!!!!!"

I grab Killers hand and drag him away happily! I was so so so soooo happy to finally have a new friend!! One I might actually be able to hangout with often!!!!! I hoped that when Ink, Dream, and I meet up for our next outing that I get to tell them!!!

Killers POV -

Blue starts dragging me down the sidewalk and through the park... It was weirdly.. nice to have him there? We didn't really talk while we walked but occasionally the silence would be broken by him giggling to himself like a weirdo... Oddly it was me who decided to talk first..

"Sooooo... Blue.. you got any hobbies or anything?

"Mmmmm I mean I like working ooouutt, dressing up, OOO OOOO!!!!! I COLLECT ACTION FIGURES AND COMIC BOOKS OH OH AND POSTERS FROM SHOWS AND GAMES I LIKE!!!!!!!!! I EVEN HAVE LOOAADDDSSA OF PLUSHIES!!!!!!!!!!!"

He was..... loud... But for some reason I didn't mind it.. I felt myself smiling as he started to rant about these dumb things that interested him. He kinda jumped around as he ranted, flapping his hands, dancing, skipping, walking backwards. Heheheheheh I started to feel comfortable and even started matching how he acted at one point...

"HEY HEY KILLER KILLER!!!!! WATCH ME CLIMB THIS TREE MWHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH!!!!!!!"

As he starts to climb the tree I can't help but grin widely

"NOT IF I CLIMB IT FIRST!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHE"

We both race to the top, Blue being much more in shape then me reaches the top much quicker and I hardly make it up there... God I let myself go after the group disbanded. Wonder how the other guys are holding up....

Blue's POV -

I make it to the top laughing happily, Killer was wheezing and panting as he climbs his way up to the top. He finally makes it up and sits on a branch next to me

"MWHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH!!!!!! I WIIIINNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!"

I stick out my tongue in victory and Killer hits my arm still wheezing hardly able to catch his breathe

"NO FAAAIIRR!!!!!!! YOU GOT A HEADSTART!!!! REMATCH REMATCH!!!!!!!!!!!"

"PFFFFFFFF COULD YOU EVEN HANDLE A REMATCH????? YOU LOOK LIKE YOUR GONNA DIE!!!!!!!!"

Killer punches my arm again, it was nice seeing him open up. He seemed happier! Louder!! More himself! It made me happy to see him like this! After Killer catches his breath we both hop down and starts heading towards the woods. Jumping on every rock we see, sometimes falling off and laughing. We jump on every crunchy leaf, or twig, it was awesome!!!!!! I haven't had this fun in ages!!!!