Episode No.14 - Proposal

Kevin and Diya wanted to have their engagement in a simple manner so they decided to conduct in Nikitha mansion's lawn.

Kevin bought the ring by himself for Diya.

Only a closed circle was invited to the engagement.

In Sanjeev's Mansion

"Yeah , I have invited all the important people." Sanjeev and Matthew were talking about the arrangements.

"Let's go dad. I'm ready." Kevin said while coming to the living room.

"Wow.. you look handsome." Sanjeev exclaimed.

"Yeah man. You're rocking. Your suit is sparkling in the light." Matthew said.

"Credits goes to my  sissy-in-law. She asked the special designer of Star light collections to design my suit. Chaitanya bro imported a special fabric to make the suit." Kevin said with a wide smile.

"Yeah.. I'll be there on time." Sam came to the living room while talking with someone on her phone.

She hung the call as soon as she saw Kevin.

"You look awesome." Sam said while looking at Kevin.

Kevin grinned.

Sam took something from her hand bag.

"Show me your hand." Sam said to Kevin.

Kevin showed his hands to her.
Sam attached the cufflinks in the fabric.

"Wow." Kevin exclaimed.

"Do you like it?" Sam asked.

"I love it." Kevin said while looking at the cufflinks.

"It's beautiful Sam." Sanjeev said and examined the cufflinks.

Matthew was just looking at them. An unknown jealousy crept in him.

'She didn't even spare a glance at me.' Matthew thought.

"Why are you dressed up in your usual clothes Sam?" Sanjeev asked.

"I'll go there and get ready. Janvi is waiting there with my clothes." Sam said and stuffed her phone in the handbag.

"But I want you to enter with us. It will be good in the photos."Kevin said with a pout.

"You guys go to the church and attain the mass first. I'll go home and get ready. Then I'll come and join you at the entrance." Sam narrated the plan.

"Ok." Kevin smiled.

"Ok.. ok.. I'm getting late, bye." Sam rushed towards her car.

"She is same as her mother. I'm very happy that Matthew married Sam instead of that random girl. " Sanjeev said to himself.

Sam went inside Nikitha Mansion.

"See.. your precious daughter." Nikitha complained to Rishi after seeing her in tee and jeans.

"Come soon Sam." Janvi took Sam inside a room.

"Here are your clothes."  Janvi gave the designer saree to Sam.

"It's too heavy." Sam whined.

Janvi glared at Sam.

"Your makeup artist is waiting for you. Come soon." Janvi left the room.

Sam came back after changing and found Arah in the room.

" Don't tell me that you're going to do my makeup." Sam said in horror.

Arah smiled evilly.

"No Arah." Sam whined.

"Shut up." Arah said and started her work .