Il était une fois une triste Angleterre

In the carriage I remain talking and laughing with my sisters as it is the last time I will see them. As I get off my carriage, I am wearing my Spanish veil with my favorite dress, I enter the castle and I see that the royal family is here, waiting for me. They all bow and curtsy, All greet me, There is prince Henry and Arthur, and the princesses, each with such beauty, and then their majesties, i gladly curtsied to all of them, I say with politeness "Your majesties, how are you." In my Spanish accent, I say it, they all respond "Grateful, to meet you princess." I took a step lower to bid farewell to my mama, it was of course so very devastating. But I was now an English princess. And to my papa I also bid farewell, and to my siblings. I took a step forward again as my family has left. Prince Arthur, the heir to the throne, took a step down next to me. I turned to him and he did also. I curtsied gracefully, he bowed to me. I held his hand still in my curtsy. "I, Catalina of Aragon, is to be an English princess, and your now future spouse, and I vow to be obedient to you." In my Spanish accent, I looked up to him and he looked at me and smirked. I got up, turned to the royal family, "I, Catalina vow to have wonderful, beautiful, excellent boys." I felt humiliated by my accent but then felt a bit of confidence. The next day was my wedding. It felt unbelievable to wed the heir of the english throne, my now, ladies in waitings helped me in my wedding dress and spanish veil, When i went out to walk into the ceremony, there was henry, arthur's younger brother, with his face looking as if he had just saw a rose without a thorn. I kindly curtsied to Henry in a benevolent manner, "Prince Henry, you shall walk me." I said again in my accent. His english face then blushed, i smiled, i grabbed his hand carefully and walked down the pathway onto the aisle, everyone watched as i took the steps to marry arthur, as i let go of henry's hand, he looked devastated, which made me feel sad because i knew that i may have been his first love. I held Arthur's both hands, looking him deeply in his eyes. Arthur held my hands, looking in my eyes normally. I made my vows. Arthur said his vows. We then walked down our aisle onto the carriage with Henry and the princesses, the whole of England cheering as we passed by them. I wave to the English people. I glanced at Henry, he looked still devastated. As we all got off the carriage, I talked to Henry, "Henricus." He said "yes catherine?" I responded sadly, "I think you are a handsome prince, I never meant to break your heart if I was your first love." He said in french, "Vous êtes charmante, mais je ne peux pas vous aimer." in a very very sorrowful way. I then walked up to Arthur and smiled at him. "I do love you, Arthur." He smiled and said to me " I laid my head on his shoulder as we arrived at our home, Ludlow Castle. As we arrived at the balcony of our chamber, we waved farewell to my in-laws, and they bid farewell. But Henry as he got onto the carriage, he kept looking at me, a deep look. A look meaning i'll miss you. I bid him farewell in a curtsy. He bowed then entered his carriage. That night, I entered our bed. Arthur was next to me, I glanced at him and touched his face. His face was cold, really very cold. He looked at me shivering his teeth. "Arthur, are you sick?" I said. "I don't know.." He said very nervously. The next day, we walked to the hospice. As we did what the nurse told us to do, we discovered that we both had sweating sickness. The day was March 22nd 1502. Me and Arthur were separated and put in quarantine. I spent my days reading a bible, in Latin. On April 2nd 1502, I was reading my bible to my ladies in waiting. When suddenly Margaret, Arthur's sister entered the chamber. "Oh Margaret, welcome welcome, would you like to listen to me reading my bible?" I said, calmly. Margaret looked at me, I noticed she had cried, and she kept crying then she fell to the floor. I hurried to Margaret to help her up. "Margaret, Margaret, what is wrong?" I said to her,  "Arthur.... He has perished." She said, I was unspeakably drowning in grief, now. My heart was shattered. "Arthur..?" I asked. "Yes, yes, Arthur, he has....perished." She said, "May I go now, Catherine?" She asked, "Yes yes, you may go." We both curtsied to each other, As she left the chamber, I cried quietly. This means now, Henry was the heir to the English throne. He was to now be king after his father, with his wife. I pray that he has many male heirs to succeed him as king. I was not an English princess, i am now again once the Spanish princess i was.