La maîtresse Boleyn

I read my book peacefully to Mary, under the tree, in god's sight. My ladies are with me of course except for Maud. Then Maud enters with two young ladies, looking about 20 to 22 years of age. "Your majesty, may i present your new ladies, a gift from the king." Maud said, whilst moving away so i could get a better view of them. They curtsied deeply respectfully to me, "Your majesty. May we present ourselves." They both said, i nodded my head, they walked forward. "I am Mary, Mary Boleyn." She said, "What about the other?" I said. The other one walked forward and said "Anne Boleyn.", "I will read a chapter of the bible." I said, all my ladies sat down. Whilst i read, my ladies grabbed their bibles, i then found the chapter henry was talking about, "If a man marries his deceased brother's wife, they shall be childless." I read to my ladies. I looked up calmly trying to hold my tears. Then i remember the festivities henry planned, it was about 2-3 hours away, i told my ladies "please help me ready myself." I stood from my seat and walked with Mary, my ladies helped me put on my burgundy dress. Maud looked at me, strangely, she saw i was crying  a bit, "Your majesty are you feeling fine?" She asked, "Perhaps." I respond. She nodded, as i entered my carriage, i watched the sky, when Mary put her head on my shoulder, "I love you mama." She said, i looked at her and said "I love you too." I said, kissing her forehead. My ladies smiled. When i arrived, i saw that there were fountains full of wine while Henry danced with My lady Anne. She smiled as if she was all that. Henry had a look on his face, which meant i want you, i need you, i know you can give me beautiful, gracious, and the happiest little boys, i already knew, i would retire my throne, my anxiety rose. Maud comforted me. I took a breath and calmed myself.