La veuve malheureuse

When I went to London, I kept writing to my parents, mostly my mother, in most of the letters, she was anxiously trying not to lose the English-Spanish alliance. One day in September of that same year, my mother sent a letter after so many months. I opened the letter, it said that a treaty was drafted for me and Henry to marry, though he is still in youth. I thought about it, it may be for the best. But not the best of our age gap. I went to visit Henry, while waiting I went into the garden, with such a beautiful water well, I looked at all the roses again and again, then someone called out my name. "Catherine!" twice. I turned around just to see Henry and how much older he is  now. And there I was, I curtsied, "You've grown very, Henry." I said to him, I rose from my curtsy and walked to him, we held eye contact as i walked. "So have you, Catherine, very very." He said, Then I smiled. He then said to me, "Catherine, I want you as... as my wife." I shockingly said "Yes... Henry of course.' We smiled at each other. The day we wed was like me and Arthur's wedding, magical, i was then an English princess, then a widow, now the future queen. I felt powerful because i was going to be queen, not of Spain but of England. Me and Henry's England.