Notre Petite Fille

Henry storms in, thinking Mary was a male, he looked at me knowing it was a girl, hiding his disappointment, he asked me "May i hold, her?" I nodded my head, handed him our daughter carefully, he stood up, sat in the rocking chair, and just kept looking at her whilst holding her, i peacefully took a nap. I woke to see my Mary in her bassinet, my ladies helped me from my bed, i walked to her bassinet, and since i knew she was a princess from her christening, i curtsied to the now, love of my life. I saw the sun rise, and the golden shined on my Mary,  i looked at my ladies in contentment, i told my ladies "she is a girl of god, just like her kin." They smiled, i looked at my baby, she opened her eyes, looking at me smiling, i smiled at her back. I then put her in her bassinet, and  with Henry for our morning meal. He looked disappointed whilst eating his meal, i swallowed my food, then asked him directly in the eyes. "Henry, is everything okay?" 
He said "I'm fine, Catherine." He faked a smile. I touched his hand, "I know something is wrong, tell me." I said directly to him and no one else. "You knew, i wanted a male heir. You disobeyed that one desire of mine." He said, i looked back at my plate full of a meal, not wanting to eat anything but one thing on the plate. "I am to go, now Catherine, i will see you soon." he said, "Where do you go, Henry?' I asked, "Jousting." He said. He closed the door with his almoner, Cardinal Wolsey, who i dislike, but if my spouse likes Wolsey, i shall show a bit of kindness. I turned to my ladies hiding my emotions but later on Maud asked if I was feeling a pint of sadness, "Just a bit." I said, "Yesterday, i went to visit Henry with Mary, and he was with his mistress, Lady Elizabeth Blount, my lady." I said, with such great sadness, she felt my sadness. "My lady, it shall be okay, tomorrow, we shall go to the garden and pick roses for Mary to grow with." She said, I smiled, and nodded "Of course." Maud and my ladies, even Lady Elizabeth Blount helped me put Mary in the bassinet, then helped me into bed. As i get ready to rest, my ladies get me ready, Elizabeth finishes what she does, I dismiss my ladies but Elizabeth. She turned to me nervously and curtsied. "My lady." She said calmly. "Elizabeth, i know you are sleeping with my husband." She rises from her curtsy scared and apologizes a lot. "It's okay, but he will tire of you." I look at her, she then covers her mouth with her hand, looking nauseous, I try to help her by calling my ladies, my ladies enter and take her to the bathroom. I took care of Mary and Lady Elizabeth both, because women matter too. I enter my bed with Henry, and we both rest.