Golden Home (Epilogue)

Five-year-old Hoseok covers his face with his hands. "Ohhh, where am I, hobi?" Yoongi asked.

Hoseok gasps. "Yoonie gone!"

"Peek-a...boo!"

Hoseok squeals with unrestrained glee, his happy scream echoing from one end of the mansion to the other.

"Yoonie back again!"

"One more time?"

Hoseok claps, excited. "Again, again!"

"Peek-a...boo!"

Hoseok's squeals of unrestrained glee and wild, flailing arms never fails to warm Yoongi's heart.

For Hoseok, Yoongi is the bestest hyung in the whole wide world. No, the whole wide universe!

he promises himself from that day he will always do whatever it takes to see Yoongi smile, to make him happy.

Six-year-old Hoseok was excited, Yoongi makes very, very sure Hoseok is steady on his three-wheel bike. Hoseok protests, he can do it himself, but Yoongi won't let Hoseok fall. he can't let him fall.

"Let me push your bike, hobi," he pleads.

"Me do it!"

But Yoongi still insists.

"I don't want you to get hurt." An idea strikes Yoongi. "If you let me push, we can build a snowman tonight!"

Hoseok finally agrees.

Yoongi places his hands on the little bike.

"Ready?"

"Push bike! Push bike!"

Hoseok shrieks with pure glee as Yoongi races him around the garden, narrowly missing falling into the pond.

Seven-year-old Hoseok saw that Yoongi puts a finger to his lips, a silent command for Hoseok not to speak a word. Hoseok claps both hands over his mouth, but his grin is too big to be hidden. he loves it when Yoongi uses his magical powers for mischief-making.

Magic powers a.k.a throwing the ball high in a basketball net.

"Watch this," Yoongi mouths, flicking a hand.

"Waohhh Yoonie...!!!" he muttered surprisingly, that wriggle his little body with his uncontained amusement.

Eight-year-old Hoseok was always caught by yoongi every time as he jumps high from one climber to other.

"Catch me!"

"Gotcha!" Yoongi won't let him fall.

Hoseok jumps faster and faster and higher and higher. Yoongi panics, now barely able to keep up with his energetic younger master.

"Wait!" Yoongi can't let him fall. he can't.

And then Hoseok jumped.

He falls, but somehow Yoongi jumped on hard floor and hold him in his arm,

"I won't let you fall little one."

Ttrrrrrrr

The alarm clock screamed and Hoseok woke up. He slowly opened his eyes and looked up to Yoongi's peaceful face.

His head was on bare chest of the older. Their legs were tangled with each other. Hoseok traced the hickey on his husband's chest with his finger, oh so gently. The marks they both have on their bodies was evidence of their passionate love making night.