OH NO AHHH-

Alright yeyy I'm doing the next part :D

X: crying

Scott: AHHHHHHHH HELLPPPP! *stops for a second to tell Grian how he's there* I am here because I can! *starts running again*

Impulse: Glad you joined us Zed.

Zed: This is way more fun than torturing- I mean testing things on Tango. Totally with his permission!

Doc: ...0-0...

Hels: Bro- where are you getting all this popcorn from!?

Wels: Yes. *eats more popcorn and is now on his 10,000th popcorn bag*

(honestly Wels has to be eating a whole bag at a time.)

*after about 5 mins of Grian and Taurtis not being there, they finally appear back again*

Grian: Your not gonna copy me anymore... Right? *looks suspiciously at him and ignores the mountain of popcorn bags behind Taurtis*

Taurtis: Actually, YOU were the one copying ME!

Grian: ...No. Anyway, I need to show you something... Go up to that cloud. *parrot wings appear and starts flying up to the cloud*

Taurtis: WHAT!? uhmm... Okay- *starts floating bc is ghost up to cloud.*

Grian: So like- I'm one of the most powerful beings. *turns into a watcher*

Taurtis: AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH *falls through cloud and starts running with Scott, screaming and sobbing.*

Pearl: SCOTT COME BACK I'M NOT GONNA HURT YOU I PROMISE, TAURTIS WHY ARE YOU SCARED!?

Taurtis: GRIAN IS *sob* SCARYY

Grian: Oh, It must have been to much for him... Probably should have explained better- *turns back to human/parrot* I'm gonna stay in the cloud tho rn-

Scott: AHHHHH SCARY GRIAN AND A PEARL!? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

(You don't know how long it took to get the exact amount of H's X_X)

Scar and Mumbo: *Still knocked out somehow?*

X: Wels... You need help.

Wels: No I don't!

X: You have eaten over 20,000 bags of popcorn today!

Wels: *keeps eating more*

Hels: You are stupid-

Doc: Hey guys look is that Tango?

Impulse: Ye he seems not okay and maybe mad.

Zed: *Gulp* I- I wonder why...

Tango: ZED THERE YOU ARE!

Zed: AHHHHH *starts running in circles in Scott and Taurtis*

Jimmy: *Appears behind Grian* Hello there.

Grian: AGH *falls through the cloud* JIMMY! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!?

Pearl: WHAT'S GOING OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Taurtis: *high pitched screaming*

Iskall: What's going on here? Why is everyone screaming? WHY IS THERE A GHOST!?

Taurtis: *falls down and starts sobbing with X*

Pearl: AAAAGGHHHHHH *VERY high pitched screaming*

-PearlescentMoon went off with a bang*

Tango: *Now is chasing Zed around* GET BACK HERE!

Zed: AHHHHH

Scott: AHHHH

X: Ahhhhhhhh

Impulse: I think Scar and Mumbo are dead-

Doc: Oh, hey Iskall welcome to chaos :D also, X now has a child which is that ghost- his name is Taurtis I think-

Hels: STOP EATING POPCORN!

Wels: Be quiet they may find out that we are spying on them! *continues to eat popcorn*

Jimmy: Haha! That's what you get for being my friend!

Iskall: Cool... Uhh... Does anyone have iron on them? I only need one piece.

Grian: *falls down the cloud again, but brings Jimmy with him* IF I GO DOWN, YOU GO DOWN WITH ME!

*after Pearl finally got back to the others*

Pearl: GRIAN! Jimmy? GRIAN I NEED YOUR HELP SCOTT WON'T LISTEN TO ME!

Grian: SORRY! I'M BUSY FALLING! I'LL BE THERE IN A SEC

Pearl: FINE! JUST BE QUICK!

Hels: I don't have iron but you can have a piece of me ;)

Impulse: *face palms*

Wels: 0-0 I have popcorn.

Jimmy: AHHH GRIAN!

Scott: AHHHHH!

Zed: AHHHHHH!

X: AHHHHHHHH!

Tango: AHHH! GET OVER HERE!

Grian: K 'M HERE PEARL WHA 'DYA NEED *trips and falls over bc is dizzy from falling*

Pearl: I NEED YOU TO GET SCOTT TO STOP RUNNING FROM ME AND SCREAMING HE THINKS I'M 5AM!

Grian: Oh, sure ig *gets up from the ground* SCOTT! YOUR ON HERMITCRAFT!

Iskall: *sigh* Okay, I guess I'll just have to get it myself from this shulker box that I have in my inventory. : | *looks around for smthn* There it is! >:D *goes over to a crafting table and makes flint and steel*

Hels: Oh~ Fire I like your style! Are you trying to say I'm hot? ;)

Impulse: Really...

Doc: Hels you really can't resist pick-up lines...

Wels: You better not burn my popcorn! *still eating popcorn*

Zed: OH LORDY! AHHHHHH

Tango: GET BACK HERE!

X: ahhhhhhhhhh-

Scott: ARE YOU SURE! I STILL DON'T TRUST IT! WHAT IF IT IS 5AM PEARL BUT PRETENDING TO BE PEARL! HISSS! AHHHHHH *keeps running in circles with Taurtis and Zed*

Word count: 709

This was originally going to be longer, but I very sadly, have to do my homework TwT have a good day/night/whatever time it is where you are :D