𝗿𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘀

i. this is a literate r-rated roleplay account. you must be +18 to roleplay with me. minors are not permitted. read the rules carefully. if you do not agree with them or cannot fulfill the requirements, do not proceed to message me. if you do not like my account, you may mute or block me.

ii. replies must be at least +1,000 to +2,000 characters minimum (ten to twenty sentences) and in third person. if you can't write a long, detailed reply just give a heads up so i know. but if you give constant half ass replies, i will not reply. take your time and be creative. all roleplays will be in discord.

iii. this is an all female account. all muses are submissive or switch.

iv. i am open to doing multiple roleplays. if you would like to have more than one roleplay with me please ask and we can discuss.

v. i'll check up on you after a week of no replies to make sure you're okay. after two to three months of no replies or any sort of communication, the roleplay will be deleted. i will post on my announcements about if/when i'll be inactive. my time zone is eastern standard time.

vi. if the roleplay gets boring, weird, or just annoying, i'll let you know so we can either come up with something new or end the roleplay.

vii. roleplays will include mature themes such as sex, drugs, alcohol, cussing, kidnapping, etc. any acts of pedophilia, incest, rape, or killing of muses is not permitted. if you do not like to do smut or condone the mature themes listed, please do not engage with my account. bring any of these triggers into the roleplay and it's an automatic block.

viii. do not control my muses. you will get one warning to not do it again. if it continues, it will result in an automatic block.

ix. please have a scenario/plot idea in mind before you message. if you don't have one or have read the rules, i will not respond. i have an ideas page filled with scenarios if you need inspiration or want to do one of those. if you do, please read the introduction before further proceeding. if you message first, you start the roleplay. however, depending on the scenario, i may start so just ask.

disclaimer – if you want to start a roleplay with me, i would prefer we discuss it here first before moving everything over into a server on discord. i don't like to follow people and then when we get to discord and nothing pans out just to unfollow or remove them. i am a planner so please keep this in mind if i refuse until we have a roleplay set in stone. just comment here in the rules if you'd like to roleplay so we may discuss.

__________________________________
please vote for the rules so i know you read them.