𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗌𝗌

LUCELIA 'LUCY' DRAGOVA

TWENTY-ONE YEARS OLD.
HETEROSEXUAL.
PRINCESS OF ESTIA.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
PERSONALITY: A lady is always honorable and kind at heart. Lucelia has taken pride in her kind heart. Devoted to treating those around her respect the young lady aims to show the sweetest smile to be infectious. She can be shy and meek when first meeting a stranger, but she'll warm up to you after getting to know you better. She has a heart of gold caring for those that she holds dear to her heart. But as many have adoring love for others, many seek to squash it. Her upbringing has left her cautious of others. Guarding her feelings as to not be shattered into a million pieces. Though she yearns for adventure beyond the walls of her kingdom. To see the world in all its curves and uniqueness. She's a curious thing getting into trouble and facing the consequences went caught in the act. Yet defying the odds and authority has never been different when it comes to gaining the slightest bit of knowledge. Her intelligence is sharp but her naivety to the world around her aids in her disadvantage. Stubbornness has ridden her family's line for centuries. Lucelia may agree to things but she won't accept being pushed around for another man's game. She despises the idea of being ordered around after doing so for years. She's a bit headstrong leading with her feelings more so than strategically. However, the princess knows her place in the world. But she wants to change it in her way. It takes courage to make change happen with a will to make herself independent to get her there.

 It takes courage to make change happen with a will to make herself independent to get her there

"it's a pleasure to meet you, your grace."

BACKGROUND: Decades ago, the kingdom of Estia was at war with the kingdom in the West. Blood shed and destruction had plagued either side until an unlikely union was made. A marriage between the prince of Estia and the princess of a neighboring kingdom in the South. The young pair would cement their affair to secure Estia's triumph in the war. But what wasn't expected was for the king and queen to fall in love. They bore a son soon after and years later a daughter was born. But not at the cost of the king's beloved to die in child birth. Left to father two children, the king favored his daughter over his son. He raised his children completely different. While Elion was learning the art of war and swordsmanship, Lucelia was taught to read and bring intelligence to a room where problems could be put to rest. Lucelia's father loved his daughter but his son turned jealous with rage seeing his father's favoritism. Angered that his mother was slaughtered by a babe. He pushed and tormented his sister until the king intervened. Her brother, Elion, vowed to avenge his mother's death. And on his twenty-first birthday, he went into his father's chambers and slaughtered the king of Estia. Disguising his antics with framing a servant for it, Elion became the new king. And Lucelia his new victim. For the next five years, she was tortured and tormented by her brother. On her eighteenth birthday, she was lashed as many times on her birthday for each lash to remember her mother's anguish. Her bones broken and construed to leave bruises that would be covered under dresses. Yet she was locked away if only to be shown off at events to appear as the siblings were of one united front. But the princess promised that one day she would take back her life and her kingdom.

 But the princess promised that one day she would take back her life and her kingdom

"get your filthy hands off me, you louse!"

POSITION: Submissive
KINKS: BDSM, voyeurism, breeding, primal play, exhibitionism, edging/overstimulation
TURN ONS: Spanking, hand necklaces, oral (giving + receiving), pinning, hair pulling, dirty talk, groping, teasing
TURN OFFS: Blood, weapons, feet, bodily fluids, wax play, stomach nibbling