𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗎𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗇𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖺𝗅 𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗁𝗎𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋

JOSETTE 'JO' CAIN

JOSETTE 'JO' CAIN.
TWENTY-THREE YEARS OLD.
BISEXUAL.
SUPERNATURAL BOUNTY HUNTER.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
PERSONALITY: A hunter cannot be afraid. Fear is a weakness that can get you killed. If detected, your life will be snuffed out within an instant. Josette Cain has learned that the hard way. She's a callous woman. Anything that proves to be a challenge or blocking her way will be pushed aside. She's fearless and takes the term badass as an adjective for her overall belief in self-esteem. She'll fight to the bitter end or until she gets what she wants. Stubborn is her second favorite trait besides being a savage to those who look down on her. Being underestimated for her abilities comes with the charm of being a woman. It fuels her fire to surprise her enemies with the swift skills of her knife skills and her sharp tongue. Insults shot to dent their shields long enough to easily slip under their defenses. But with a sharp tongue comes a careful precision with her attacks. She strikes at moments to provoke a response to better her objective to nag and prod at their blockades. Bruising a man's ego can be a perfect moment before slitting their throats. Honesty is the best policy though with the Cain clan. She's not afraid to tell you off if she sees something. While she is persistent in her endeavors, Josette uses her looks and charm in other ways in her life. She's a kind young woman beneath the hard exterior of a ruthless hunter. Fairly loyal to those closest to her heart she'll do anything for them. She cares deeply for her people not wanting to disappoint them, but also wanting to make sure that they have the best life they deserve without the dangers that follow her every day. She's not afraid to get her hands dirty. She's a curious little minx often getting into trouble for it. But her search for knowledge can often be mistaken for sticking her nose into places she shouldn't. Her loyalty is her deepest connection for anyone and if they break her trust then she won't hesitate to fuck someone up.

 Her loyalty is her deepest connection for anyone and if they break her trust then she won't hesitate to fuck someone up

"you have no idea who you're messing with."

BACKGROUND: Hundreds of years ago, the supernatural world ran the Earth with an iron thumb. Humans were nothing more than servants to do their bidding and appeal to them as playthings. But not all humans loved the idea. A rebellion was formed with the leader rising from the ranks known as Elias Cain. The humans fought back against the control of the supernatural. Slaughtering vampires, decapitating werewolves, and burning every body to fell to the ground. For those that survived the blood massacre fled to the ends of the earth claiming their own kingdoms and territories to survive. The humans began to rebuild society into their own image, but for Elias Cain a fate was bound to him. He began a career as a supernatural bounty hunter. Unburdening the world of the beasts that plagued it. He passed his teachings down from generation to generation. Down to his great, great, great, great grandson Atticus Cain. The kind but fearsome man raised his family just as his ancestors intended. Having four children he had his work cut out for him and his wife. But he hoped that his eldest child, Josette Cain, would take on the family legacy. Yet she had no intentions of pursuing a life of violence. Since she was young, she dreamt of a life outside of her family name. Pursuing a life of art and literature. Hiding off in the middle of nowhere just to spend the rest of her days in peace. However, her father did not see the practically of foolish dreams. He taught his children how to fight and defend themselves from monsters until Josette was eighteen. Freshly graduated from high school she told her family she was no longer going to become a hunter. Despite her father's protests and displeasure, she left. For three and a half years she went to college living her life to the fullest. But on the night she returned for holiday she came back to a haunting sight. Her childhood home was ransacked. Blood splattered on every inch of the walls and floorboards. Her father's body ripped in half and her mother bound to the table bled dry. Her siblings each with their throat slit. Josette was furious to find the scene of her family dead with no one to help them. But a calling card was left on the walls with a crest burned into the wood. A warning to all hunters who sought to slaughter the supernatural. A vampire king who swore to end their line. Josette vowed that day to take her revenge for her family and murder the bloody bastard and every supernatural in the world until they were all extinct.

 Josette vowed that day to take her revenge for her family and murder the bloody bastard and every supernatural in the world until they were all extinct

"touch me and i'll rip your hand off and feed it to you."

POSITION: Switch
KINKS: CNC, BDSM, collars/leashes, risky sex, slight blood play
TURN ONS: Pinning, teasing, oral, spanking, dirty talking, hair pulling, groping, anal
TURN OFFS: Pinching, getting too soft, feet, bodily fluids, wax play