3

Chris,

I followed their instructions trying to keep from getting shot. I followed him to the car looking back at our house. I just hoped they were safe. I turned back around trying to keep from crying. My wife is carrying my child and if anything happens to her, that's it. I'll just have to pray and hope everything turns out fine for them.

*
*
*

"Okay, y'all have his information, the kid's information, also his wife's stuff?", I heard august ask his crew. My eyes slowly opened in confusion.

"Alright Chris you woken up.", I ignored him.

"Our business is falling and if you don't have my money then all hell will break loose for you and your family so just hand it over.", August said sternly.

"Fuck you.", I spat angrily. He only laughed.

"Alright you made that choice. Guys take him back home.", he said in the process of laughing.

Nothing possibly could happen that would be too extreme so I'm cool but I still have to be aware.

*
*
*
I locked the front door and closed the blinds. I looked around for any cameras but luckily they were just the ones I put up. I looked around the whole house to make sure everything was safe. I checked Kayla's room, My wife and I's room, and everywhere in the entire house. Once I felt that everything was fine, I started looking for Lani and Kayla.