Chap.1

𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕝 ℙ𝕆𝕍: I'm usually not a morning person but when a new student comes I want to be the first to know him/her Mike always told me that I was a shy kid and that I should try to make other friends but I never listened but ever since we started dating he's made my world turn upside down. I soon grabbed my book and waffles my mom made and Johnathan dropped me off to school. As soon as I got out I Said bye to John and Mike would sneak up behind me to hold me. We walked to class together holding hands and my face being as red as a tomato. Me and Mike had a schedule change last week so I no longer had him in my 1st or 5th period but I did have him in my lunch period 3rd. 1st period was the period the new kid is going to be I Quickly  run towards my class accidentally bumping into someone, who screams watch it gay boy! With an Evil smile on his face. I'll have him know this place would be hell if it weren't for me and my friends. I quickly sat in my chair before the bell went off. A kid was sitting in the back he didn't look familiar maybe he's the new kid I know everyone in here. The boy then proceeds to walk in front of the class. 𝐇𝐢,𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐲 𝐑𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐳. 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐨, 𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐝𝐚 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬. 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗻𝘆 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗶𝘁 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘂𝗵𝗵𝗵 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹. 𝗥𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲. I raise my hand to tell him where to sit. I give him a note saying that we can be friends he then smiles at me while grabbing his notebook.

𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣

I sit down at lunch with Everyone sitting at our table. I ask if Anthony wants to sit with me and he nicely says yes. Hey guys this is my new friend Anthony. Everyone says hi. We  talked and laughed about things Mike snuggle me and that's when he found out we were dating and was happy for us. After that time went by and it was now time for us to go. I gave Anthony my address at lunch so he said he would come over but one thing I almost forgot today was my birthday but I remembered when I got home my mom told me to sit at the table and gave me a wrapped gift. She told me she spent her work savings to get me this. I told me she didn't have to get me it. She got me a Motorola DynaTAC. It was basically my first phone being the fact that I had a Walkie talkie but I will still use it because some of us don't have a phone. I call the number Anthony gave me and surprised it was him. I told my mom my new friend was coming over.

𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣

Anthony and I were playing eye spy. Until Mike called breathing suspiciously heavy he just said he was running and that he needed us to go to his house. I hop on my bike with Anthony holding my waist. I see Mike after a while of riding he than follows me to his house. He and El were being suspicious because He had kisses on his cheek but his mom always kisses him there so maybe I'm just be paranoid. He called to ask about Anthony he answered every single one except the "are you gay or whatnot?" Question I know him well already he doesn't trust anyone because of what happened last year. But after whe left to go back to my house in my room he told me something weird saying that Mike is cheating on me. I tried to back it up and say Mike would never hurt me like that. But then I realized Mike has been talking to El more then me though El is my Somewhat sister she stays at Mike's house most of the time. So I decided to spy on Mike Nothing out of the ordinary. But then a party was happening the next week so I decided to take Mike as my little one but he said be was going with El which was suspicious but El doesn't have anyone to take her anywhere so I decided to go with Anthony and his car but after I took a few drinks Anthony told me to chill for a minute but then going outside I saw him Kiss El I thought I was just too drunk but no he did. I ran away but he saw that I saw.
ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴡɪʟʟ ɪ'ᴍ ꜱᴏʀʀʏ ɪ- really you want to say I Mike I've loved you every since we were in kindergarten and this is how you treat me i want to break up. We can still be friends but I just don't want to be with a cheater. Anthony can we leave? 𝐔𝐡𝐡𝐡 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐞. While driving back home we picked up something to eat and then  we go back to my house I don't really know how Anthony guessed he was cheating but maybe it happened to him. But I started feeling butterflies already he was really Attractive to me.

895 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴.