Cinco?

"Uno's gone! That's great, now I want you, Agent Elemental-" Agent Fit got cut off. "Agent Aaron if you would please, only call me Elemental as a code name," Boboiboy smiled.

"Okay, so Agent Elemental, I mean Agent Aaron, you, Alicia, and Khai will get the intel, me and Moon will take out the soccer team," Agent Fit ordered.

(For the rest of the chapter I will refer to Boboiboy as Aaron so that you don't get confused)

Aaron and team nodded, high-fiving and they all left to do their jobs.

"It looks like Cinco has a new look! I can barely recognise her," Alicia mused. Khai snorted and set R.O ready to get the intel.

Instead of short, levelled hair, Cinco's auburn locks were long and tidied into a side-braided ponytail. Her hair wasn't silky anymore, but curled neatly into a spiral.

 Her hair wasn't silky anymore, but curled neatly into a spiral

(Not my pic)---------------^

She was dressed in a black leather attire with matching combat boots, she looked strangely like a gangster, and she had stygian pearl earrings, like a miniature bauble on each of her ears.

Cinco smiled to herself as Aaron winced, he remembered how on the plane, she had forced a sleeping pill into him and chained him up with metal that stopped his powers from working. Iman gasped, they all turned to her, but she hastily told them that she was fine.

Cinco left the room, still clutching the iPad and pen that she always had with her.

Alicia's eyes zeroed on a piece of intel in the corner of the room, it was guarded by a few of Cinco's horrid drones and large, bulky metal robots.

"Come on, we need to get there fast," Alicia pointed at the intel. Khai nodded and set R.O ready to go under the robot's feet, but when R.O reached the spot, the robots and drones noticed and started attacking. Zass zoomed in and out between them, but before he could reach the intel, a robot hit him one the back with a bullet.

Khai yelped at the sight of R.O, and Zass being vulnerable, but in a flash of vibrant red, very much blood coloured, the robots fell defeated to the ground.

Halilintar was standing there, one of his scarlet dual blades resting on his shoulder. "Heh, too easy," Aaron replaced his spot with a kind smile. He picked up R.O and handed him to Khai. Aaron dragged Zass into safety, and huffed in annoyance, "Jeez," Aaron groaned, tossing the intel up and down in his hand.

"Thanks Boboiboy, wait! Agent Elemental! No! Agent Aaron," Khai hurriedly fixed his mistake. Aaron chuckled and grinned, the two fist bumped, to see Alicia rolling her eyes.

"Hurry up, Ali's team is probably done by now. We don't want to keep Agent Fit and them waiting."